Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Not rn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No never

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

utox

Jun 17, 2020
Add a mob like the villager which attacks towers instead of the castle. This would be a huge update for towerwars wear it would add mobs that attack towers BEFORE armageddon. Certain towers would have more health than others and you could repair them by going in to their hud and clicking an anvil. The higher the level/ biger it is (turret tower size) the more health. This would be a big update and would add new tactics into the game.

Reactions: LlTE

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hi! I think you are having some good ideas formulate. Maybe add a little more detail to this idea? Such as how to kill this troop (tower immunity?), how much is it, which towers on the track it will attack, etc. Otherwise, I fear these little guys would just be very annoying in the game. On another note, I see why the 5x5 tower's would have more health but mechanically speaking towers such as archer towers path 2 could be much more valuable. Overall interesting idea!

Last edited:

utox

Jun 17, 2020
The mob would die like any other mob but be less resisaint to sword and bows. It would attack any towers and would cost about the same as a blaze with half the health and dmg. These would make you track the mobs on your track so you don't just brush them off. Another idea would be as they attack or in stead of attacking they just make towers stop attacking. This would be useful to large attacks. The towers next to it would still b3 able to attack as long as they weren't being stoped as well.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom