Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this would be a good minigame?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
I don't remember Macs ever being built for gaming, more like running processes. Speaking of which, don't they have a lot of memory, and rather strong processing units? If so then that should add to the whole "Minecraft is RAM/CPU based rather than GPU based".

On Subject: How many points would you get per kill?
By default macs come with 4Gb of RAM I think, at least mine did anyway

ItzJoel

Oct 21, 2013
London, UK
You could get 1 point everykill for 2 points. if it was 5 or higher it would make it very over powered but then the prices of the guns could go up

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
I Would totally play this game!
I love Halo, i own every game, so this would be an awesome game for Halo lovers, or anyone that loves Infected/Guns/Halo like games :D
I Support!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Thank you for sharing you "Awesome Halo Skillz" m8 :)
Ireally think this idea can be good and has potential

Lorenz

Mar 4, 2015
This is the exact same thing as the minigame in (edit: advertising). Don't just take an idea from another server and say it's your own, how I know?: The points has the exact same cost, 2: Exact same weapons as you said, although you forgot to mention the carbine. This isn't your idea.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
This is the exact same thing as the minigame in (edit: advertising). Don't just take an idea from another server and say it's your own, how I know?: The points has the exact same cost, 2: Exact same weapons as you said, although you forgot to mention the carbine. This isn't your idea.....
Don't comment on old threads. Also it says pretty clearly it is an old halo minigame, meaning it's not a minecraft original and can't be unique to one server. Thread locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom