Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this would be a good minigame?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzJoel

Oct 21, 2013
London, UK
I have been playing on this server which has this awesome minigame called fatkid which is based on the game called halo. I think cubecraftgames could implement a game which has guns a bit like call of duty or have an infected gamemode where one person starts of as an infected then trys and infected other people. The non-infected could have guns. When They kill an infected they get points to buy new guns. If infected they could get better swords of armor to buy with there tokens. I think this would be a really enjoyable gamemode for the community.

Guns: Rifle - Starter wepon
SMG - 500 points
Shotgun - 1000 points
RocketLaucher - 2000 points
Assault Rifle - 2500 points
SniperRilfe - 4000 Points
This Is an idea of how much the guns to buy with the tokens.
Thank you for reading- Joel_Lucas

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I have been playing on this server which has this awesome minigame called fatkid which is based on the game called halo. I think cubecraftgames could implement a game which has guns a bit like call of duty or have an infected gamemode where one person starts of as an infected then trys and infected other people. The non-infected could have guns. When They kill an infected they get points to buy new guns. If infected they could get better swords of armor to buy with there tokens. I think this would be a really enjoyable gamemode for the community.

Guns: Rifle - Starter wepon
SMG - 500 points
Shotgun - 1000 points
RocketLaucher - 2000 points
Assault Rifle - 2500 points
SniperRilfe - 4000 Points
This Is an idea of how much the guns to buy with the tokens.
Thank you for reading- Joel_Lucas
So it's Hide and seek with guns basically

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Sounds... Intense. This is actually really similar to the mine craft mini games GTA which is really fun. the only thing about GTA and "fatkid" is they aren't original. I mean, neither are survival games, skywars, spleen, UHC, and more. I mean, CCG has made them unique so maybe if a couple games are changed... Then this would be a blast on the server!!!

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
Sounds... Intense. This is actually really similar to the mine craft mini games GTA which is really fun. the only thing about GTA and "fatkid" is they aren't original. I mean, neither are survival games, skywars, spleen, UHC, and more. I mean, CCG has made them unique so maybe if a couple games are changed... Then this would be a blast on the server!!!
Yes the game "spleen" is not original. but it's fun. tearing peoples spleens out like predator... or did he tear out the spines?

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Texture packs usually dont make MC slower.
Well I do believe it depends on the pixel dimensions. Anything above 32x32, or even stretching it to 64x64 can have an effect on your gameplay, but it's all according to your PC specifications of course.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Well I do believe it depends on the pixel dimensions. Anything above 32x32, or even stretching it to 64x64 can have an effect on your gameplay, but it's all according to your PC specifications of course.
My PC is not that good. That´s why I asked ;P

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Well as long as the texture dimensions aren't above those, you should be fine.
I have a mac, that's not built for gaming, and I'm fine when I play with a 128x128 texture pack, and next to everything on high settings, it doesn't effect me at all. 64x64 isn't even close to stretching it, hah.

Anyway, on topic, I've heard this suggestion many times before, and yet I still don't see why they haven't decided to add it. But they are also working on other games, most likely the older ones that used to be here back in the cave spawn.

Reactions: Volkom_

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
I have a mac, that's not built for gaming, and I'm fine when I play with a 128x128 texture pack, and next to everything on high settings, it doesn't effect me at all. 64x64 isn't even close to stretching it, hah.

Anyway, on topic, I've heard this suggestion many times before, and yet I still don't see why they haven't decided to add it. But they are also working on other games, most likely the older ones that used to be here back in the cave spawn.
I don't remember Macs ever being built for gaming, more like running processes. Speaking of which, don't they have a lot of memory, and rather strong processing units? If so then that should add to the whole "Minecraft is RAM/CPU based rather than GPU based".

On Subject: How many points would you get per kill?

Reactions: AquaaXx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom