Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkWing67

Aug 9, 2017
Asylum: 12 Players Before them appear 6 room, everyone should be in time open the door and enter the room, who does not have enough space - eliminated

Find a chest: Before each appears chest all players must choose one, half real, and the second - no, those who receive fake chests fly - eliminated

Cowboy and Indians: Two teams, in one team give of bow, a other the team nothing, the first team archery in the second team, at whom gone - eliminated in the next round bows are give second team they also shoot from the bow to another team, those in whom did not hit - win

Do not judge strictly;c

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Asylum: 12 Players Before them appear 6 room, everyone should be in time open the door and enter the room, who does not have enough space - eliminated

Erhm kinda like this one... But i think you can glitch in one room with multiple people. Be more specific for example what is the room size?

Find a chest: Before each appears chest all players must choose one, half real, and the second - no, those who receive fake chests fly - eliminated

Sounds like a big guess. This is all about luck i Dont like it.

Cowboy and Indians: Two teams, in one team give of bow, a other the team nothing, the first team archery in the second team, at whom gone - eliminated in the next round bows are give second team they also shoot from the bow to another team, those in whom did not hit - win

Cant figure out what you mean here van you be more specific/precise?

Do not judge strictly;c

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
I like your ideas but I don’t think they should add Cowboys and Indians, I love the game as a single gamemode but I think it will take to much time to play one game.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Or how about a sort of dodgeball minigame? Kind of like the Destroy The Egg. Two teams, each have bows. Whichever side has the most remaining players win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom