Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a MiniGame on CubeCraft Games?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
I was really bored yesterday and I came up with a cool game (in my opinion.) So, in this game there will be a team and solo mode, I will explain Solo first. So, you will have a mine like in any prison server or something. You will mine ores and other blocks, then you sell. You will buy things with the money you get from selling, you can also rankup but that would waste money, But you get more money for selling. You will get 5-10 minutes to get as geared as possible. At the end it will teleport everyone into a arena, sorta like a survival games death match, there could be like islands where you use all your resources to win a sky wars type game or i don't even know, like different maps. But anyways, whoever is the last player standing would win that game. There could also be kits, like maybe you start out with a pick, or extra money (whatever you would like, but if you want more ideas you can contact me) But that's solo mode. Now for team Mode. During team mode it will be the exact same thing but teams, you can pay money to teammates, give them items etc... But during the final battle it will be the last TEAM standing. Anyways, this probably won't be accepted but I like this idea personally.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was really bored yesterday and I came up with a cool game (in my opinion.) So, in this game there will be a team and solo mode, I will explain Solo first. So, you will have a mine like in any prison server or something. You will mine ores and other blocks, then you sell. You will buy things with the money you get from selling, you can also rankup but that would waste money, But you get more money for selling. You will get 5-10 minutes to get as geared as possible. At the end it will teleport everyone into a arena, sorta like a survival games death match, there could be like islands where you use all your resources to win a sky wars type game or i don't even know, like different maps. But anyways, whoever is the last player standing would win that game. There could also be kits, like maybe you start out with a pick, or extra money (whatever you would like, but if you want more ideas you can contact me) But that's solo mode. Now for team Mode. During team mode it will be the exact same thing but teams, you can pay money to teammates, give them items etc... But during the final battle it will be the last TEAM standing. Anyways, this probably won't be accepted but I like this idea personally.
I honestly love this idea!

U

Unipotato

This doesn't seem like a game that Cube would have. It's a minigame server, and this seems like what the whole focus of a server should be. It seems like a fun game, just doesn't seem like Cube to me.

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
Please keep bumping to at most once a day thank you ♡

As for the suggestion I think it might be fun to play but might not fit cubecraft all that well. Also for a game with a preparation period I would prefer playing UHC or money walls ♡
ok Sorry xD I just want people to share their perspective xD

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
I like the idea of a "mining-like" game. I do have some suggestions:
  • Have them all mine in the same map/arena
That way, there would be more strategies to "sabotage" other players
  • The goal should be to have the most money at the end of the game
I don't think "last man standing" should be the way to end the game. I still think that players can still buy gear to kill each other to steal money from each other. Maybe a portion of that payers money, making the richest players the most targeted. Once again, I fell as though this will allow more strategies to be applicable. If you're a pvp type of guy, you can fight your way to victory. Otherwise, you can plan out your mining tactics and get valuable items in the shop to get the most money
  • Players should dispose the ores and ingots they have to a bank, otherwise they might die and lose their valuables
I don't think they should lose the items they but in the shop but having them drop the iron and diamonds they collect puts more risk in going to valuable mines

These are just some ideas I have in mind to improve the game. Feel free to disagree

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
I like the idea of a "mining-like" game. I do have some suggestions:
  • Have them all mine in the same map/arena
That way, there would be more strategies to "sabotage" other players
  • The goal should be to have the most money at the end of the game
I don't think "last man standing" should be the way to end the game. I still think that players can still buy gear to kill each other to steal money from each other. Maybe a portion of that payers money, making the richest players the most targeted. Once again, I fell as though this will allow more strategies to be applicable. If you're a pvp type of guy, you can fight your way to victory. Otherwise, you can plan out your mining tactics and get valuable items in the shop to get the most money
  • Players should dispose the ores and ingots they have to a bank, otherwise they might die and lose their valuables
I don't think they should lose the items they but in the shop but having them drop the iron and diamonds they collect puts more risk in going to valuable mines

These are just some ideas I have in mind to improve the game. Feel free to disagree
Sorry, I sorta aimed to have it like a little more pvp type game than that

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
Top Bottom