Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should hide and seek become a Minerware bossgame?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So i have tought on new and Original ideas for minerware. And i think i have got a pretty interesting and fresh idea which i am going to explain down here.

Idea:

My idea is simple: a hide and seek minigame. It should be a Minerware bossgame, because Hide and seek itself would not have a big enough community to get played on so it would die out, and adding it to minerware pleases the people who want hide and seek to be added to CubeCraft.

Gameplay:
The game itself would be simple: one person starts as a seeker and the rest hides, when you get found (and hitted) by the seeker you become a seeker to. When you are not tagged at the end of the round you win that round, and if the seekers found everyone, then the first seeker only wins.

Maps:
So the crazy me made a example map on how it may look like: (Note it is only a example map, it can Always look other, be bigger or there are multiple maps)
upload_2020-3-26_17-16-58.png

upload_2020-3-26_17-16-58.png Ally roof.png Ally.png Basement.png Blue door.png Blue house.png Garden.png Green house roof.png Pink house.png Red house window.png Street 1.png Street 2.png Yellow house.png

Last edited:

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
That looks very good! Nice and colorful as well. The hide and seek game sounds fun as well, though I don't think it should be a bossgame. Instead it would better as a minigame I think.

Reactions: MeggalBozale

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I like that idea! However, there may need to be more random places, as people will eventually know a way to check all places before time runs out by themselves, making seeker = free points and hider = instalose.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That looks very good! Nice and colorful as well. The hide and seek game sounds fun as well, though I don't think it should be a bossgame. Instead it would better as a minigame I think.
Hide and seeks can take long, and if this map is not big enoug (It is now 25x25, 1 block larger then your classic minerware mircogame map. I could not fit everything in a 24x24 xD) then cubecraft can always make a bigger one. Besides not all the houses are fully used, some are just hollow, so if there are not enough hiding places you can Always make more

Reactions: koops

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I like that idea! However, there may need to be more random places, as people will eventually know a way to check all places before time runs out by themselves, making seeker = free points and hider = instalose.
I only made the map for a example on how it may look like, so you have a idea :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey!

I really like the map, and this would be very loved by people I think. But, I think this will be easy to find the hiders. I'm thinking because if you play it too much it would be very easy that you will know all the spots and if you are the seeker you will find everyone. If the hiders win, they all got the points, it wouldn't be fair in my opinion.

Maybe I have a few more solutions for you that might make it a little better.

- Make more maps.
- Make the same place different places if you get what I mean, so people don't really know which map it is. Otherwise, make 3 different maps of exactly the same theme and houses.
- Make sure that the first 3 seekers get the points and if the hiders survive that they get nothing or maybe you have to come up with something yourself.

Maybe this will help you. Thanks! ;)

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I would like to see this as a boss game. But if they gonna add it they should add different hide&seek maps. Otherwise it’s gonna be too easy.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Guys it was only a example map, there can be many different maps, but what is the point for me to make 50 different maps if it not gets implemented, then all that work was for nothing

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
All these people pickin on example map x.x

I like the idea still, +1, rest can prolly get balanced by mods if need be

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I would love to see hide and seek on Cubecraft again, but putting it in Minerware has a lot of cons. Like said before, the map is too small and it would be easy for seekers to find the hiders and after playing this boss game multiple times you will know all the hiding spots. Another thing is the point system, in most of the boss games the winner will gain 3 extra points. Will the remaining hider(s) get the point(s) when they don't get found? The hiders that are found and became seeker won't try their best since they won't gain anymore points. This is also unfair for the seeker who hadn't got the opportunity to hide.
I don't think it should be in Minerware because of the disadvantages, but more of a seperate (arcade) game.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
How many times do i need to say that it is only a example map. It can be designed by cube howerer they want, including the pointing system. It was just a idea and Cube can make it more perfect

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
I really like that idea!
Maybe the map would be a little small, but it makes sense because MinerWare is bassed in short minigames!
And maybe some mechanics should be tested, the idea is really cool but i don't know how would it be in-game.

Anyways, its a +1 for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom