Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing?

• yes,this is a good idea

• no,you suck!

Results are only viewable after voting.

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
Sometimes maybe ur playing a game and u meet some one who is very nice (dosen't have to be in this case)
U give them a friend request but he has friend limit so he forgot accept

So maybe u can use the plugin used for /fmsg to make a way so that u can send messages through the lobbies

I know it will abused a lot as they continuously call staff is they see a hacker So maybe staff and normal players can block someones messages

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This is already in use.
He's suggesting a /msg command to chat with friends and non-friends across the whole server.

Though I would like to chat with whoever I want to, I have to disagree with this suggestion as staff and Youtubers would get spammed.

MelodicMe

Aug 31, 2016
Here
He's suggesting a /msg command to chat with friends and non-friends across the whole server.

Though I would like to chat with whoever I want to, I have to disagree with this suggestion as staff and Youtubers would get spammed.
Ah oke sorry and same

Reactions: Buuuddy

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This wouldn't be a good idea, you can vulgar/spam language. Like you didn't won a game but the other people won it and you wanna win but he wins and you are mad so you gonna spam/swearing on him ..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom