Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

not2excel

Jun 24, 2015
Love this set of maps, simplistic yet just enough artistry to convey the map's meaning. Those mini sports fields though. op much? xdxd

Reactions: Efcluke94

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
(sorry for the english im spanish)
Hi, a long time ago, I created a skywars map called Soccer, that was enfocated to sports (soccer) and one of your builders told me it was going to be uploaded in the summer update, I've been looking LITERALY since the summer started for seeing my map, also because the builder told me, i was going to get the credit, if you dont trust me here's the link (last comment)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/create-a-skywars-map.33935/
I thing this is the map that is inspired on my map, so can i get my credit, please, any builder, can explain this to my by a private message, because I was wprking so hard to do that map, you will thing is not a very good map, but for me it is, and I chose this server, because is the best one on skywars, because other servers told me if I could pass the link to download the map to put it on the server and i said NO.
so pleeeeease can u splain to me if this is the map inspired and if this is the map, wheres my credit?
thanks and please,
splain this to me :)
"wheres my credit?" Your map doesnt look even CLOSE to the one there. If ccg got inspired by your map doesnt mean you deserver credit, I got inspired my loads of youtubers or people to do stuff. The would only give you credit if they took some parts from your map or you helped. other than that nothing :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom