Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,
I am new to forums. I have some questions for you. I love to make sky / egg iceland / maps. Do you think you have a good idea to create a sky / egg map, let me know in the comments. then I calibrate it and maby make a map about your theme.
Also this is my first ever post :).
Greats Q
Pleade don't offtoping.

CapitalSpoon

Feb 26, 2015
IKEA
Hi,
I am new to forums. I have some questions for you. I love to make sky / egg iceland / maps. Do you think you have a good idea to create a sky / egg map, let me know in the comments. then I calibrate it and maby make a map about your theme.
Greats Q
Welcome to the forums :))

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Welcome to the forums! If you need help, feel free to create a private conversation with me or talk to me on discord. If you want we could create a map and we could present it. Maybe it can be added in CubeCraft.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi,
Greats Q
Although map submissions are closed you can always go to: Creations > Builds. My suggestion is to make an Ice map on egg wars where the egg is in an igloo similar to a current map that is on eggwars.

• Love
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom