Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,
I am new to forums. I have some questions for you. I love to make sky / egg iceland / maps. Do you think you have a good idea to create a sky / egg map, let me know in the comments. then I calibrate it and maby make a map about your theme.
Also this is my first ever post :).
Greats Q
Pleade don't offtoping.

CapitalSpoon

Feb 26, 2015
IKEA
Hi,
I am new to forums. I have some questions for you. I love to make sky / egg iceland / maps. Do you think you have a good idea to create a sky / egg map, let me know in the comments. then I calibrate it and maby make a map about your theme.
Greats Q
Welcome to the forums :))

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Welcome to the forums! If you need help, feel free to create a private conversation with me or talk to me on discord. If you want we could create a map and we could present it. Maybe it can be added in CubeCraft.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi,
Greats Q
Although map submissions are closed you can always go to: Creations > Builds. My suggestion is to make an Ice map on egg wars where the egg is in an igloo similar to a current map that is on eggwars.

• Love
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom