Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 5, 2021
So so so
I have 3 things to talk about
1. Giveaways
Do giveaways more frequently man :/
You guye have 50000+ players!
I recommend doing giveaways on festivals (it will be poggers)
Eid
Easter
Christmas...
2. Aladin's carpet
Lol uh you guys should add aladin's carpet in skywars cages
it will look so so good :p
3. New maps.
Add new maps.
Ancient themed, futuristic
ancient themed maps ideas
1. Piramyds
2. Taj mahal
And yeah all the maps should me permanent
I was on the shower and these ideas came up XD
ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A GOOD DAY :)

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
These are really nice suggestions! I hope the builders would be able to build these. Although surely they are currently building something else at the moment, and are busy with projects.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
So so so
1. Giveaways
Eid
Easter
Christmas...
2. Aladin's carpet
3. New maps.
Add new maps.
1. Piramyds
2. Taj mahal
Did you legit thought CubeCraft give a crap about their playerbase and actually want to lose profits by doing a small giveaway?? Do you REALLY think they'll listen to us? That's a very shame of you but the thing is, CubeCraft dislike their players and never listened to their playerbase. All they care is profit $$$
By doing frequent giveaways, they'll lose profits and obviously that's not very stonks of them. I don't think they'll be adding new maps soon because they're just going to somehow break something just by adding or making change of a very very little stuff that might make the game unplayable again.

Too long, didn't read: Frequent giveaway = not stonks. Not stonks = bad. Adding new maps = bad cuz CubeCraft lazy and they're just gonna ended up breaking stuff while doing things.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you legit thought CubeCraft give a crap about their playerbase and actually want to lose profits by doing a small giveaway?? Do you REALLY think they'll listen to us? That's a very shame of you but the thing is, CubeCraft dislike their players and never listened to their playerbase. All they care is profit $$$
By doing frequent giveaways, they'll lose profits and obviously that's not very stonks of them. I don't think they'll be adding new maps soon because they're just going to somehow break something just by adding or making change of a very very little stuff that might make the game unplayable again.

Too long, didn't read: Frequent giveaway = not stonks. Not stonks = bad. Adding new maps = bad cuz CubeCraft lazy and they're just gonna ended up breaking stuff while doing things.
whats your problem with cubecraft ;-;

Apr 5, 2021

Bruh...
Welp they have 50000+ players so doing giveaways should not effect the economy
AND YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT
THEY NEED TO MAKE *STONKS*

Reactions: Silco

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
New maps.
Add new maps.
1. Piramyds
2. Taj Mahal
I think these would be cool ideas for maps and if they have time I think they should maybe come.
Aladin's carpet
This I wouldn’t mind if it came or didn’t however I think it should be able to be used in other cages in other games also. (I made the other post to early so this is a second post).

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
1. They do quite a few giveaways actually! Whether for a certain holiday, or a milestone, they always do giveaways. You just need to know where to find
them as they are usually posted on their Discord or Twitter.

2. Ngl a flying carpet cage sounds cool

3. Cool, maybe they’ll make some for Egyptian themed maps then.

4. As cool as you may think these ideas are, CubeCraft takes a lot of time to review and implement suggestions, thus thoughts that were simply created in the shower usually have some holes in them.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
So so so
1. Giveaways
Eid
Easter
Christmas...
2. Aladin's carpet
3. New maps.
Add new maps.
1. Piramyds
2. Taj mahal
Good suggestion, but If you agree to this, please react with :agree:, because this is what counts at the end.

• Disagree
Reactions: AlexTheNG
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!