Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Like I was playing and suddenly there was a new solo's map called wired. Fun map, nice gameplay, bit like ping pong and field. I saw no announcements about a new map. So just thought to let y'all know.

-wiikend

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Hey CubeCrafters! Part 3 of 5 Weeks of Summer has released - 2 maps coming to Java, and 2 to Bedrock! 🥳

In case you missed our initial release of 5 Weeks of Summer, check it out here! Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

🍀 Java - Solo Lucky Islands - Luck

View attachment 171330
I'm sure the luck would be in your favour this time...

🤡 Bedrock - Teams of 2 SkyWars - Circus

View attachment 171333
Whoever said clowns are scary are thinking too hard about IT... 😂

🤖 Java - Solo SkyWars - Wiring

View attachment 171332
Don't get too 'wired' up if you lose!

💡 Bedrock - Solo SkyWars - Wiring

View attachment 171331
I'm sure that the fun you'll have on this map will make sparks fly! ⚡

Hope you all enjoy the maps - stay tuned for next Thursday for the next map update! 🌞
It was announced :)

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
Like I was playing and suddenly there was a new solo's map called wired. Fun map, nice gameplay, bit like ping pong and field. I saw no announcements about a new map. So just thought to let y'all know.

-wiikend
Didn't notice it.. but thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom