Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome to the solo Lucky Islands map - Transport!

This is a large solo Lucky Islands map created by glimmking.
Transport has a diverse collection of islands which makes the map very special and strangely attractive.The map has three parts.

1) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 6 player islands. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-island and and around 8 blocks away from each other which increases the pressure very much. The player islands are small with cartoon like architecture. Each player island consists of a small platform of the boat with two lucky blocks on each end, a ladder that takes you up 10 blocks to a small platform with a lucky block on top, a big sail and some dark oak wood that acts as a platform.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the two very long islands that have the main island in between them. They are about 70 blocks long and are quite deep. Each sub-island consists of 6 beautiful well lit palm trees, 4 lucky blocks in between them, a massive train with two lucky blocks on top and another 4 lucky blocks inside. The train has iron, gold and a small amount of diamond ore inside. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands for the sake of rushing and a few blocks higher then the main island for the same purpose but to also create the effect and make it clear where the main island is.

3) The Main Island - The main islands very deep and is around 15 blocks away from the sub-islands and is bit smaller then most Lucky main islands, but change is always good :p. It consists of two large cable cars (each cable car contains a lucky block) that are hanging on a wire which is supported by stone posts (One of the stone posts has a lucky block on it), a snowy tree for decoration xD (with a lucky block next to the trunk), a small icy mountain with ore inside of it, 4 lucky blocks on each corner of the island, a mine with ore and blocks of resources, an igloo containing 2 lucky blocks and and two fences with torches on them for those night games.

The player islands transport is obviously a boat which is viking themed. The sub-islands are modern bullet trains from today with a kind of summer vibe to it and the main island is winter themed with cable cars which act as ski transport for example. This kind of idea has never been implemented in Cubecraft and I really think it would be a nice addition to the server. If anyone thinks that I should change the game mode to Skywars for example please tell me.

I will attach 12 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it,

2017-09-14_14.37.49.png
2017-09-14_14.36.15.png
2017-09-14_14.34.26.png 2017-09-14_14.35.02.png 2017-09-14_14.35.27.png 2017-09-14_14.36.23.png 2017-09-14_14.37.04.png 2017-09-14_14.38.00.png 2017-09-14_14.38.19.png 2017-09-14_14.38.32.png 2017-09-14_14.38.45.png 2017-09-14_14.39.34.png

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the solo Lucky Islands map - Transport!

This is a large solo Lucky Islands map created by glimmking.
Transport has a diverse collection of islands which makes the map very special and strangely attractive.The map has three parts.

1) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 6 player islands. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-island and and around 8 blocks away from each other which increases the pressure very much. The player islands are small with cartoon like architecture. Each player island consists of a small platform of the boat with two lucky blocks on each end, a ladder that takes you up 10 blocks to a small platform with a lucky block on top, a big sail and some dark oak wood that acts as a platform.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the two very long islands that have the main island in between them. They are about 70 blocks long and are quite deep. Each sub-island consists of 6 beautiful well lit palm trees, 4 lucky blocks in between them, a massive train with two lucky blocks on top and another 4 lucky blocks inside. The train has iron, gold and a small amount of diamond ore inside. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands for the sake of rushing and a few blocks higher then the main island for the same purpose but to also create the effect and make it clear where the main island is.

3) The Main Island - The main islands very deep and is around 15 blocks away from the sub-islands and is bit smaller then most Lucky main islands, but change is always good :p. It consists of two large cable cars (each cable car contains a lucky block) that are hanging on a wire which is supported by stone posts (One of the stone posts has a lucky block on it), a snowy tree for decoration xD (with a lucky block next to the trunk), a small icy mountain with ore inside of it, 4 lucky blocks on each corner of the island, a mine with ore and blocks of resources, an igloo containing 2 lucky blocks and and two fences with torches on them for those night games.

The player islands transport is obviously a boat which is viking themed. The sub-islands are modern bullet trains from today with a kind of summer vibe to it and the main island is winter themed with cable cars which act as ski transport for example. This kind of idea has never been implemented in Cubecraft and I really think it would be a nice addition to the server. If anyone thinks that I should change the game mode to Skywars for example please tell me.

I will attach 12 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it,

View attachment 137560 View attachment 137557 View attachment 137554 View attachment 137555 View attachment 137556 View attachment 137558 View attachment 137559 View attachment 137561 View attachment 137562 View attachment 137563 View attachment 137564 View attachment 137565

LOVE IT!!!
AMAZING!!!

Reactions: DreamFudge

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1- I dont like the train concidering if this is viking ages there would be no such luck

2- That boat is a common build I have seen on a famous yt's channel.

3- The starting islands are to small...

4- Mid is to snowy and looks to diffrent from the tropical trains.

Everything else is grand

I recommend your next build to be a Team Egg Wars Map (Tropical) (8 Teamsx3 Players) ;)

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
1- I dont like the train concidering if this is viking ages there would be no such luck

2- That boat is a common build I have seen on a famous yt's channel.

3- The starting islands are to small...

4- Mid is to snowy and looks to diffrent from the tropical trains.

Everything else is grand

I recommend your next build to be a Team Egg Wars Map (Tropical) (8 Teamsx3 Players) ;)
Thanks for the feedback I will definitely think about this for the next build.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I am really digging this map. it has a lot of amazing aesthetics and features to it. I do have a little bit of feedback for it but not too much :)

One thing I can see is that the middle island terrain at the bottom is very square. maybe try to make it more organic? I am not too sure as I am unable to get a proper look because of the shaders so please correct me if it is meant to be like that :) The texturing and palette on that island seem to differ from the connecting islands but it seems to work quite well. Maybe add something so it blends from island to island a little bit more?

The connecting island seems to be very cramped as well around the edges for PVP maybe add a little bit m ore area and space around the train so players can move around a little more. Obviously, those are just personal opinions and I can definitely see the potential for this map. Just a few tweaks and it should be there :)

:p

Reactions: DreamFudge

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
The builds are looking great.
You are very good at building.
The islands and midd are small maybe you cane make the islands bigger and bigger I think you can do that! Keep it up with building man and maybe we will see more builds of you! ;)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
A bicycle, a train, a plane and a kart.
That map definitely existed, I never knew it was removed though :(
It was pretty unfair because some teams had wood on their starting islands while others didn't. I think that could've been fixed and I liked the map for its main streets between islands.

Reactions: Komodо

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nice map I'm really looking forward playing this map in the future. Hope CC:cube_light: agrees and adds it to the game :)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Great build. If only the staff allowed communuty builds to be submitted for a chance to be added. Hopefully they bring it back.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The starter islands have to be bigger because they're really small. For the rest, it's a really nice build. Keep it up!

Top Bottom