Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes, but with some changes (say changes in reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I play a lot of Eggwars and Skywars, and I really enjoy rushing and speedrunning these games. However, some maps are better than others for this. When I get a map I don't like, I have to go back to the lobby and then walk all the way to the portal.

I'm suggesting that there's an option in your hotbar, like "Return to Lobby", that lets you switch to a new map before the game starts. This was suggested back in June here but it didn't get a lot of attention.

Of course, being able to vote for maps would also fix this, but that's been suggested a lot and I don't think it's likely to happen. In the meantime, this would help :)

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
You mean that when you press play again after finishing your game, you get a map selection just like in the lobby? I'd love to see that being added as I agree that it's annoying to go back to the lobby every time.
This is tagged with Bedrock but I'd also love to see this in Java!

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
You mean that when you press play again after finishing your game, you get a map selection just like in the lobby? I'd love to see that being added as I agree that it's annoying to go back to the lobby every time.
This is tagged with Bedrock but I'd also love to see this in Java!
I’ll try not to be harsh with this as you are a translator and english is probably not your first language. What he meant was that when you join a game and it’s a map you dont like (for example Fireplace in teams of 2 eggwars) you may want to switch to a different map but with the hassle of loading back in to lobby and re-rendering the chunk might slow down switching maps and then you may get the same map. (for example Fireplace in teams of 2 eggwars - please tell whoever sets the chances of which map you join to very low for fireplace. It’s over-rolled and a bad map anyway.)

The solution they suggested was to add an item in the hotbar like the leave game option but it just switches you to a different queue for games much like if you were to win a game and move onto the next game but this time it’s while you’re waiting.

• Angry
Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’ll try not to be harsh with this as you are a translator and english is probably not your first language. What he meant was that when you join a game and it’s a map you dont like (for example Fireplace in teams of 2 eggwars) you may want to switch to a different map but with the hassle of loading back in to lobby and re-rendering the chunk might slow down switching maps and then you may get the same map. (for example Fireplace in teams of 2 eggwars - please tell whoever sets the chances of which map you join to very low for fireplace. It’s over-rolled and a bad map anyway.)

The solution they suggested was to add an item in the hotbar like the leave game option but it just switches you to a different queue for games much like if you were to win a game and move onto the next game but this time it’s while you’re waiting.
He can speak English perfectly don’t insult him, it wasn’t very clear and I could have thought that too. I do agree with the suggestion tho

Reactions: Exarpo

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Personally I don't like this idea. In my opinion you shouldn't just be able to pick and choose what maps you play. It defeats the point of variation. In order to master a game you should be able to overcome every map. Variation is key since it spices things up and makes gameplay more interesting. If there was a map vote option, I think that some maps just would not be played anymore when they should be played equally.
However that's my opinion and everyone can have their own! : )

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I play a lot of Eggwars and Skywars, and I really enjoy rushing and speedrunning these games. However, some maps are better than others for this. When I get a map I don't like, I have to go back to the lobby and then walk all the way to the portal.

I'm suggesting that there's an option in your hotbar, like "Return to Lobby", that lets you switch to a new map before the game starts. This was suggested back in June here but it didn't get a lot of attention.

Of course, being able to vote for maps would also fix this, but that's been suggested a lot and I don't think it's likely to happen. In the meantime, this would help :)
I'd like the map voting
+1 from me

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I was helping and i said i didnt try to be harsh. I also said as he was translator so I didnt know.
Why the heckwould he be a translator if he didn’t speak English well lol, you could have just explained instead of trying to insult him, several other English speakers didn’t understand

edit: @ToastedByTom , @InsaneOrbitzz ,and @Ben5124 donnt understand it. I will explain it the way the suggestion is is in on bedrock , if you don’t like a map, you have to leave and then walk all the way back to the portal, while the lobby is generating. What CeleryAskin meant, at least I think, is not that you can pick maps, it is so that you can leave one game in your cage, and go straight to another game from that cage, in doing that you could possibly land in a different map, instead of completely returning to th lobby.

Reactions: Exarpo

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Strongly agree, I also try to speedrun eggwars solo, For me its even worse than skywars since there is only one map thats good (golf)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom