• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LooksLikeHacks

im so sorry for this but we cant ad this map because they have enough ffa maps this is what the head builder says

Hi unfortunately we are not adding any 'normal' FFA maps for now, as we have 5 already and don't need anymore. The colours are quite nice, however the organic builds just aren't up to the teams standards. Money walls lobby is the quality of our ocean theme and this just doesn't meet that. However, it is a good attempt, and thanks for interest but we can't use it. Sorry for the late replies been very busy with recent updates.

sorry maybe if you can talk to him we may have a bigger opportunity his name is Efcluke94

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
ik, romytjjuhx, suseliektje_RT nolifen niet echt ik speel max 4 uur cube en dan niet alleen pvp dus ik weet niet hoe jij dr bij komt dat wij nolifen maar volgens mij zijn er gwn wat betere spelers bij gekomen.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
de top 3 heeft alleemaal 10k+ kills en ik geeft het toe: ik heb 1 week genolifed, maar nu speel ik niet zo vaak meer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom