Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Gross, no!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
An early concept of a map I might make after thinking about it today.

Map background (non-canon):
Your friend has an ear problem, but not just any ear problem: it's an invasion. Help your friend's ear repel the attacks.

Features:
-Ear canal acts as the track. This map is like a cave: you're inside the ear.
-Mobs spawn outside the ear.
-Your base is the eardrum. We'll use cobwebs to represent this.
-Background can have earwax and hair. Hair for black wool or similar, earwax = dirt + sponges. Skin = clay blocks?
-some U-shaped chokepoints to signify that the geometry of each person's ear is different.
-destroying the base tears a hole in it, signifying that the eardrum has ruptured.
-you can scout the other side by exiting your ear (fly out of your mob spawn). You'll teleport to their spawn.

Changelog:
-more to description
-will do a conceptualized map (shorter version of it)
-added poll

Last edited:
Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
ummmmmmmmmm I just umm no thank you. I feel as though TD is a serious strategy game and I think this would take away the feeling of the game
I plan to make it a TD map. The idea of TD is to defend your castle and I figured we can apply the same idea to the ear: defend your eardrum and don't let anything foreign touch it.

It's still going to be a TD map (standard 3x3s and 5x5 spaces) but with an ear theme.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I plan to make it a TD map. The idea of TD is to defend your castle and I figured we can apply the same idea to the ear: defend your eardrum and don't let anything foreign touch it.

It's still going to be a TD map (standard 3x3s and 5x5 spaces) but with an ear theme.

I just feel this map is a little to silly for TD it doesn't really fit the theme of Tower deffence

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Make sure to make the bridge pretty wide, and a long one too, to allow a longer game. If you're making a short map remember that it will be a shorter game.
Also, Add earwax :D :D :D

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Will there be Green Things In The Ears oh yeah And Also a cockraoch in it? Wait or maybe A leech? idk
For simplicity and for first concept, no. Earwax actually isn't green -- its color varies between light to dark brown or orange, occasionally black. Sponges, some dirt, and orange clay might be the building blocks needed for the wax.

T

The Lord Pleb

It seems good to me, but what kind of map would this be? What would it be for?
(Sorry if you have already put it, is that I do not read everything, since I would have to translate)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It seems good to me, but what kind of map would this be? What would it be for?
(Sorry if you have already put it, is that I do not read everything, since I would have to translate)
Tower defense map.

I'd say extra content to the game in terms of how many maps you can play. I figured that some maps don't have good tower locations (most of the old ones that were brought back in February), so I plan to make a map that has some good locations.

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
The map look does not matter much on tower defence, it is not like egg wars where the map is important. only the track makes a difference in tower defence not the look of the map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom