Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Nah, not a good idea...

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Hey everyone!
I'm making a new map for block wars called 'Fern.' (or a better name if you guys can come up with one :p ) A link to a video with a recent update on my progress is here:

Some features include:
- Floating Islands
- Night time game
- Giant Tree in the centre
- Redstone functions
- A natural style that I have spent a lot of time developing.

if you want I can tell you about my future plans. I would really love some feedback with encouragements and suggestions. I am really keen to get this onto Blockwars and am looking forward to your feedback! ;)

Last edited:

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I like the little islands and the awesome details. :)
Thanks! I'm planning on making stalactite things on the bottom of the islands, something I've seen but never tried before myself.

Also: can anyone come up with a better name than 'Fern' or is that alright?

Reactions: ciwa

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Oh this looks quite well! Although I think you should rethink the paths for a better gameplay, currently it will be quite hard not to fall through the lillte bridges you made.

Anyway, great work so far! Just edit this and work a bit on the details to make it just perfect :)

Reactions: Firewand

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Oh this looks quite well! Although I think you should rethink the paths for a better gameplay, currently it will be quite hard not to fall through the lillte bridges you made.

Anyway, great work so far! Just edit this and work a bit on the details to make it just perfect :)
Thanks! I am thinking of taking out most of the dark oak tree saplings, they tend to look a little out of place. I don't know but I'm not the best at small trees so if someone could give some tips that would be great! Some of the clips I took were before I changed the paths, they have been changed since then... ;)

If anyone has any ideas for how I could make sure archer isn't such an op kit in this map that would be awesome. I really don't want everyone just be picking archer, jumper or runner. I don't know, maybe it's a good thing...

Currently the map benefits the defender I'm thinking of adding a few things that would make attcking easier though. I don't know if Simple redstone is allowed but I would really like to make it a key part of the map!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom