Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u want a new 4 player map called London>

• Total voters

xoDiamondxo

Sep 25, 2016
I have just recently been to London on a holiday ,and when i got on egg wars this morning i was think of a new 4 player map idea called London. I think this would be a great map to have as it will feature London's iconic landmarks, such as The London Eye, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace. This will give people who haven't been to London an idea of some of the most famous landmarks. I'm thinking this would look much like Rome because this map is also set on a place which is well known.
xoDiamondxo/Cazamagaza

Cazamagaza

Dec 30, 2016
Yes i think that this is a great map idea and should be suggested to the build team, i would enjoy to play this and could see others liking this too xx

xoDiamondxo

Sep 25, 2016
I have just recently been to London on a holiday ,and when i got on egg wars this morning i was think of a new 4 player map idea called London. I think this would be a great map to have as it will feature London's iconic landmarks, such as The London Eye, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace. This will give people who haven't been to London an idea of some of the most famous landmarks. I'm thinking this would look much like Rome because this map is also set on a place which is well known.
xoDiamondxo/Cazamagaza
Maybe build the map and suggest it?

To be honest i thinking of suggesting it to the build team because i'm not the best at coping real life landmark

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I like this idea, would be cool to sword fight on the London Eye or break an egg stashed within Big Ben :D

Hopefully the builders like the idea too!

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom