Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
I've found some of the hidden rooms and levers, but I can’t work out how to get to the one in the freezer, or how to get through the sewer personnel doors and iron doors by the train tracks to get to the various tunnels with levers behind them. Anyone managed to get to those? Thanks!

D

Deleted member 584093

Uhh yeah so redstone is glitched like very bad they don’t work and they give some interesting results to say like red stone power randomly even if there is no source , dispensers work very different for some reason the item or arrow turns invisible, pistons are broken they just faced downwards or glitch so much that you can walk through them and I tried getting observers but I couldn’t in any game so yeah then there is the repeater and the comparter which I also couldn’t get but from images I found of people using them they are also very very broken
and for the iron door there used to be a method where if you got enough lag you could go through it but they patched it so yeah
also could you send the pictures of new levers and hidden rooms so that I could investigate those levers

• Wow
Reactions: Silco

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I got really confused by this too, i don't know if it's just decoration or exclusively for bedrock, or if there really is a code to open the doors. My curiosity can't handle this😭

• Haha
Reactions: Silco

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
In addition to the levers and rooms, I've found a ladder leading down into a tunnel in an abandoned building next to the hot air balloon - but there’s a barrier stopping anyone from actually exploring it. Any ideas where it might come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom