Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

packta

Apr 29, 2016
At the top of the parkour tower, add some floating build (such as a hot air balloon - open to something more interesting) that is only accessible by first jumping down to some slime blocks and bouncing up on to it.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe make a vortex somewhere where players will notice it, and make a secret vortex jump at a hidden area, maybe behind a secret door accessed by stepping on a pressure plate or button that is hidden, make the secret vortex jump very hard, and make a one time reward of something like 2,000 points and 5,000 experience.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
The build team implemented a brand new main lobby today, it's bigger and more colourful than ever. We want to ask you what type of easter eggs or secrets you'd like to see hidden around the lobby. This could be an armour stand scene, a trampoline of slime blocks or a secret disco room, the possibilities are endless.

Suggest what you'd like to see and where you'd like to see it, thanks!

View attachment 141192
This might be hard to make, but I would love to see a rocket ship on a launch pad. When you get in, it takes off and flies you back to spawn.
Also, include references to your games. Maybe could there be an island from a skywars map floating next to one of the skyscrapers or an eggwars island where armor stand characters defend their egg from invaders.
Interactive easter eggs would be super fun and provide an incentive to just explore the Looby and have fun. Maybe a hidden button that lights up a huge billboard (going with the city theme), or a disco room where you can switch the music.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
There are so many things you could do, so here are a few more;

-All the buildings are empty, do something with them! Create a little bar, a disco, an indoor pool, ect ect.
-Add some more ships to the sea, perhaps even some shipwrecks.
-Add an underwater temple in the ocean
-Create more smaller paths to get away from the big roads, perhaps some leading to the ocean.
-Add a beach hut structure to the ocean.
-Fill the big building up with rooms, a lot of rooms. Just like you did in the ender game. This way people can walk forever in the big building.
-Add a way to the top of the big building (maybe from inside).

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
A secret room (maybe disco room) in the boat floating on the water. Maybe a hidden ladder down to the room.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello!

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions, just a reminder I lead the build team, I'm not a person who codes in Java. As cool as some of your ideas are I can't make working mini hub games or implement teleporting features. I can place blocks very well though lol.

I'll start implementing some of my favourite suggestions and will give you a few teasers in reply to this thread :P

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello I have added a sentinel statue, made a club called BlockBand 2.0 with another tease/easter egg in. (Club is only available in 1.9 atm). There will be more easter eggs in the future such as trampolines, amour stands walking around the lobby, food stands, more ships etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom