Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
The build team implemented a brand new main lobby today, it's bigger and more colourful than ever. We want to ask you what type of easter eggs or secrets you'd like to see hidden around the lobby. This could be an armour stand scene, a trampoline of slime blocks or a secret disco room, the possibilities are endless.

Suggest what you'd like to see and where you'd like to see it, thanks!

hubrender.png

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The build team implemented a brand new main lobby today, it's bigger and more colourful than ever. We want to ask you what type of easter eggs or secrets you'd like to see hidden around the lobby. This could be an armour stand scene, a trampoline of slime blocks or a secret disco room, the possibilities are endless.

View attachment 141192
Like berre said, it would be nice to have some armour stands!
It would also be nice to make a portal to the highest building of the map, and I would like to see sheep on this lobby!
And... Why don't we add cars to this lobby?

Reactions: Unknown_Mediator
D

Deleted member 59979

- Put a small sea monster in the see at the edge.
- An armour stand with one of management on the cockpit for the zeppelin as well as somone else fron staff team hanging on the bottom
- All of senior staff members (Management, Developers, Sales Support, Admins etc) each in one of the pods on the ferris wheel
- All of the builders hanging out by the pool next to the ferris wheel
- All of the mods hanging out on the beach somewhere
(all of the people would be done with their heads on armour stands)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
  • A bar featuring the signature "fanta mug" drink
  • Money walls ruins
  • Office recreation (primarily the streaming room (if it's not already a thing))
  • Maybe a handful of random "cubelet heads" as easter eggs laid around, similar to the head hunt. Doesn't have to actually be a hunt though, but rather something you could look out for. You could potentially have one hidden around per day, which will grant you a cubelet if you find it. That'd be a pretty nice touch!
  • Blockband disco building (where you can implement the sneaking lobby game thing)
  • SoonTM easter egg? that'd be pretty neat as it has been done at least twice so far
  • Archery range where you can get a score using the firework bow (no rewards, just bragging rights!)
  • Functional mini golf course
  • Sentinel statue that could look like this
  • And of course, an airplane flying through the sky holding a "Cubecraft" banner
All of these minor ones aside, please please PLEASE add an arcade where you can jump through paintings that portray a specific minigame. The paintings lead you to the corresponding minigame lobbies. It'd be a greatly detailed touch put into a tiny corner, and it'll definitely seem familiar to those who've played Super Mario 64.
That alone would make the lobby exponentially more impressive in my opinion.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 141192

A room in a building with the whole building team doing some work building a map.
A room in a building with the whole developer team doing some work developing something.
A room in a building with the whole management team doing something fun.
An area to tease stuff?

That's all I got.

But all the staff members deserve their own armor stands. ^-^

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
-Add a mini Underworld with Hades and Persephone chilling together
-Add a big cloud with the Olympians on top :) (Zeus, Hera, Demeter, Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, Hestia, Hermes, Poseidon, Apollo, Ares, Hephaestus)
-Add Diglett Cave
-ADD CUBEY >:V

• A bar featuring the signature "fanta mug" drink
  • Money walls ruins
Archery range where you can get a score using the firework bow (no rewards, just bragging rights!)
10/10 ideas, hope nobody touches your spaghet anytime soon.

Henrry

Sep 29, 2016
Ecuador
Podría haber mecanismos de Redstone que cuando se activen muestren una entrada Secreta hacía easter egg!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom