A leaderbord should be good cause
* it would let see that the player did something big on the server
* it could have /nick so targeting wouldnt be as big

Downsides of a leaderbord rank
* if there would be no /nick with it you would simpely get targeted
* if there is /nick if u used hacks it would be hard to report

First of all what?
Your being vauge and unspecific...
Also no because then people will impersonate or what ever the hell people do now a day's
Still NO

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
He's talking about making a rank for the players on the leaderboard so they can use /nick and not get targeted.

In my opinion it's both a good idea and a bad. Good because it means the players will be able to play freely without hassle from other player, I know first hand how it feels to be targeted because of being on a leaderboard and it's frustrating. On the other hand though to be on the leaderboard you should be able to handle those kinds of situations, you almost become kind of a veteran at the game if you know what I mean.

MoJoJoJo

Jun 16, 2017
First of all what?
Your being vauge and unspecific...
Also no because then people will impersonate or what ever the hell people do now a day's
Still NO

Just like @JaiStrixZ said, he's suggesting that people on leaderboard can use /nick to prevent them from being targeted. Although his post wasn't clear, its posts like yours that discourage people from sharing ideas. Instead of criticizing him for being vague and unspecific, why don't you suggest ways he can improve his post instead. How about asking if he can clarify instead of being like "First of all what?" and "Still NO". That comes off as rude and is unnecessary, especially in a community that claims to be supportive of each other.

To respond to the actual post, I disagree with the idea because it is just something that comes along with being on leaderboard. I also think it would over-complicate things.

Reactions: Jaistrix
You can easily see the people on the leaderboards in lobby's, most of them are pretty well known already so I don't think this is necessary. Second of all, a lot off people on the leaderboards already have a rank, so some of them might rather keep that rank instead of getting a leaderboard rank. Also are you trying to say that this rank would disappear if you would get kicked out of a leaderboard? I understand why it would be use full to have a /nick for peopele on the leaderboard but I thought one of the points of being on the leaderboard was to get more ''famous'' on the cubecraft server. Being on the leaderboard is great but this is just part of it.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just like @JaiStrixZ said, he's suggesting that people on leaderboard can use /nick to prevent them from being targeted. Although his post wasn't clear, its posts like yours that discourage people from sharing ideas. Instead of criticizing him for being vague and unspecific, why don't you suggest ways he can improve his post instead. How about asking if he can clarify instead of being like "First of all what?" and "Still NO". That comes off as rude and is unnecessary, especially in a community that claims to be supportive of each other.

Hi no I'm not being rude and did not mean to be rude... Also I belive it rude for you to tell me off in a thread on a set topic ;)
But anyway I'm like what... And then I'm ok but still no... I'm not showing disrespect I'm just stating something... Sorry if you think I am being disrespectful but I'm not trying to be ;)

A

A pigeon

Hi no I'm not being rude and did not mean to be rude... Also I belive it rude for you to tell me off in a thread on a set topic ;)
But anyway I'm like what... And then I'm ok but still no... I'm not showing disrespect I'm just stating something... Sorry if you think I am being disrespectful but I'm not trying to be ;)
rofl isnt that what you did to me though?

Id rather not have leaderboard people to have /nick . They dont get targeted.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
You can easily see the people on the leaderboards in lobby's, most of them are pretty well known already so I don't think this is necessary. Second of all, a lot off people on the leaderboards already have a rank, so some of them might rather keep that rank instead of getting a leaderboard rank. Also are you trying to say that this rank would disappear if you would get kicked out of a leaderboard? I understand why it would be use full to have a /nick for peopele on the leaderboard but I thought one of the points of being on the leaderboard was to get more ''famous'' on the cubecraft server. Being on the leaderboard is great but this is just part of it.

I agree with what you say except maybe if it were to be added they could make an option if they wanted to switch between their current rank and the leaderboard rank also if the rank was added this would help boost what's already seen in lobbys

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
/nick for regular players is NOT a good idea because it will 90% get abused and this command is only for staff and youtubers.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
/nick for regular players is NOT a good idea because it will 90% get abused and this command is only for staff and youtubers.
Pleas take this up on the the /nick thread and not on someone else's thread
Also please read the details more carefully

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Pleas take this up on the the /nick thread and not on someone else's thread
Also please read the details more carefully
This thread is literally just asking for /nick or leaderboard players
P.S. saying it read the thread is a terrible response to do the amount of players who didn't even know what they were talking about until @JaiStrixZ said it and the thread creator specifically said what it is so that was 100% unneeded

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom