Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Heyyy, I came up with a suggestion. I have no idea if this is possible or anything but I think its a cool feature to add. I have a Discord called ‘’Achievements Hunters’’ which has a lot of leaderboards. We have an ‘’Achievement’’ leaderboard for the top 25 people with the most achievements completed in CubeCraft, but we have also leaderboards for loot items. For example ‘’Most wardrobe, most gadgets, most win effects etc. But the problem with this is people have to submit for it so they have to show me that they belong in these leaderboards. But not everyone submits their evidence or is in the Discord server so its never accurate/up-to-date. So my suggestion is to add sort of ingame leaderboards in the lobby or in an inventory slot where you can see the top 10 of the people with the most achievements, loot leaderboards and highest level, most loot points etc. This system is automatically and is for that reason up-to-date and this motivates people to grind for it and play CubeCraft :D

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Heyyy, I came up with a suggestion. I have no idea if this is possible or anything but I think its a cool feature to add. I have a Discord called ‘’Achievements Hunters’’ which has a lot of leaderboards. We have an ‘’Achievement’’ leaderboard for the top 25 people with the most achievements completed in CubeCraft, but we have also leaderboards for loot items. For example ‘’Most wardrobe, most gadgets, most win effects etc. But the problem with this is people have to submit for it so they have to show me that they belong in these leaderboards. But not everyone submits their evidence or is in the Discord server so its never accurate/up-to-date. So my suggestion is to add sort of ingame leaderboards in the lobby or in an inventory slot where you can see the top 10 of the people with the most achievements, loot leaderboards and highest level, most loot points etc. This system is automatically and is for that reason up-to-date and this motivates people to grind for it and play CubeCraft :D
Good Idea :D

Reactions: Jellei

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I think the loot leaderboard might be a bit too much since there are so many categories (or there would have to be some solution to that). I like the idea for the achievement leaderboard and potentially the one for the highest level.

Jellei

May 28, 2017
I think the loot leaderboard might be a bit too much since there are so many categories (or there would have to be some solution to that). I like the idea for the achievement leaderboard and potentially the one for the highest level.
Thx for your feedback! I agree on the loot categories there are a lot but if they add some of them that would be cool

Jqchem

Jun 30, 2020
Brilliant idea

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
This is a great idea! I would especially love to see a level leaderboard, although I don't think having a loot point leaderboard would be necessary.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey, Jellei. Thanks for your suggestion.

It is my opinion that leaderboards shouldn't exist for variables that are finite, this includes the current setup of Parkour as well as your suggestions here.

Leaderboards not having a limit essentially means your goal is the person next to you on it, when you have a finite number it means the goal is the most and there will eventually be problems when players start to close in on that number. Sure, for a while it would be cool but you always have to think forward to when it will become a problem.

Not to mention this-
I think the loot leaderboard might be a bit too much since there are so many categories.
-sounds like a nightmare to display without confusion, especially for CubeCraft which we try to keep as simple as possible for newer players to understand.

There are some things that should remain as personal progression with no stress, achievements and loot are in this category.

I'm going to deny this suggestion as we feel it does not fit within CubeCraft at this time for the reasons listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom