Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hey everybody.

The last time I play blockwars really really really much. But there's one big problem :( I've still 2 kits to buy and I have al my kits...

No my question is: Could u add a little bit more kits? It'd be verry awesome! :D

Thanx for any answer :)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Work it out more, what kinda effects? blocks or not? Pickaxe or not? many questions! If u made a own kit thats done you can make a new suggestion with your kit and maybe cubecraft will use it! :)

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Cubecraft made these awesome kits. For example the jump kit, the bomber etc. They suprised me with those nice kits. If they can add such nice kits, they can also add other nice kits witch can suprise everybody, right? :D

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Cubecraft made these awesome kits. For example the jump kit, the bomber etc. They suprised me with those nice kits. If they can add such nice kits, they can also add other nice kits witch can suprise everybody, right? :D

Ofcourse they can, but if you want new kits then you can make one to or not? :P

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
may i suggest to figure out the kits is to go to singleplayer creative mode and start just adding stuff into your inventory and trying to come up with a way to make a kit

Reactions: Soeshi

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
So, I have to put the items in my invertory. Give some information how those items in my invertory must work in the game. And after that taking a screenshot with gyzayo, and finally post that here? Right? :p

Yes! Tell us for how many points u can buy it what kinda effects etc.

L

Lepzi

Do you have any suggestions for new kits that would like them to add and then they will see if this would be a good kit to add.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Idk, maybe an diamond sword kit for 1000 points or so. Or...yeah idk, may u know?
Piensa un poco más sobre los kits que quieres que sean añadidos, mira los que ya están en el servidor y date una idea más o menos de qué podría combinar con el juego. Lo de la espada de diamante es parecido al kit ninja pero este tiene una espada de hierro lo cual es casi igual y esta idea no será añadida.
I was thinking about these kits: A horse kit, a diamond sword kit and an elytra kit
Lo del elytra lo veo bien pero intenta balancear este kit, como qué debería llevar y qué no. Los otros dos no servirán de mucho o no son balanceados, por lo que no serán añadidos. No solo comentes cualquier cosa que se te venga primero a la mente. Por si no te has dado cuenta, todos los kits están balanceados.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom