Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
Hey,
I was thinking like do there can't get added a new kit with like 1-2-3 obsidian but if you chose this kit that you only get it 1 time and give a effect like slowness like an other kit so in the begin you get obsidian but you have to play with slowness pleas leave idea's below :D

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don't really agree with this idea, as it will be a way to good kit to start out with. Even if you have slowness, that just doesn't make sense for a kit to have.
Even if it has a high price, there are loads of people with lots of points so this WILL be used a lot as it would be the best kit, and that's not good.
I like that you thought of balancing it with slowness during the whole game, but i don't really want it to be balanced that way.
There already is a kit for protecting the egg, so i don't think it's necessary.
But nice thinking though, so keep trying! :D

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I disagree. In OP and normal obsidian is easy enough to just buy without being penalized with slowness, and in hardcore slowness would be an absolute death sentence.

Reactions: ElPtricko

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hey,
I was thinking like do there can't get added a new kit with like 1-2-3 obsidian but if you chose this kit that you only get it 1 time and give a effect like slowness like an other kit so in the begin you get obsidian but you have to play with slowness pleas leave idea's below :D
I am sorry, but this would be horrible. Imagine on maps with 5+ people, you could literally spawn in with fully obsidian protection. That is the equivalent of everyone spawning in with 10 gold. In hardcore, this kit is worth 20 gold per person. This kit would through off the entire balance of the game. -9935

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't really agree with this idea, as it will be a way to good kit to start out with. Even if you have slowness, that just doesn't make sense for a kit to have.
Even if it has a high price, there are loads of people with lots of points so this WILL be used a lot as it would be the best kit, and that's not good.
I like that you thought of balancing it with slowness during the whole game, but i don't really want it to be balanced that way.
There already is a kit for protecting the egg, so i don't think it's necessary.
But nice thinking though, so keep trying! :D
+1

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
nope.gif

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Have you ever played hardcore
Obby costs 20 gold

This is way to OP of a kit
Nope
This is a bad kit tbh, on HC it takes 100 seconds on a level 1 gen to get 1 obsidian, permanent slowness in exchange for 100 seconds? Oh but egg armor isn't op, 80 free iron is FINE.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that's a great idea!
If you like his thread, he knows that you it find Great. You must to give a reason.

I like this idea, Maybe 1 obsidian is fine. It would be a Great kit, I dont find it too OP like other people say. You have Good pickaxes, it is equivalent to the other kits.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is a bad kit tbh, on HC it takes 100 seconds on a level 1 gen to get 1 obsidian, permanent slowness in exchange for 100 seconds? Oh but egg armor isn't op, 80 free iron is FINE.
Please do not necropost as it is against the rules.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
please don't respond to threads with the last post being older than 2 weeks it is necroposting and it is against the rules
You must to give a reason.
#FakeNews
Stop spreading fake news there is no reason for you to ever explain why you like something only why you don't like it which does require a reason why

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom