Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
I think that the kit-pvp shops should either worse items or a higher price point. My reasoning is it isn't worth buying donor anymore and i feel that i wasted my money buying it when i could have been a stone and easily earned it. Every time i join like half of the stones have better stuff then me. my suggestion is that the highest armor you sell is plain diamond and iron. maybe leave the potion and replace the gapple with the weaker kind. Just a suggestion
~Owen

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I think that the kit-pvp shops should either worse items or a higher price point. My reasoning is it isn't worth buying donor anymore and i feel that i wasted my money buying it when i could have been a stone and easily earned it. Every time i join like half of the stones have better stuff then me. my suggestion is that the highest armor you sell is plain diamond and iron. maybe leave the potion and replace the gapple with the weaker kind. Just a suggestion
~Owen
I agree. Even though I'm a stone, I still think it is unfair to the donators. Maybe you could make the prices more expensive for stones, and the higher rank you are the cheeper it gets? Just a suggestion. The price should still be put up.

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
I agree. Even though I'm a stone, I still think it is unfair to the donators. Maybe you could make the prices more expensive for stones, and the higher rank you are the cheeper it gets? Just a suggestion. The price should still be put up.
they upped the prices but nothing has changed. I just think the times for sale should be less OP

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I think the shop is good. The prices should raise for swords but other from that it's all good. Even if a stone uses the shop they still have to kill 150 people to earn the enchanted golden apple that any donator gets everytime they spawn. I also think that donators higher than Lapiz shouldn't be able to buy from this shop as they already can get all that stuff.

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
I think the shop is good. The prices should raise for swords but other from that it's all good. Even if a stone uses the shop they still have to kill 150 people to earn the enchanted golden apple that any donator gets everytime they spawn. I also think that donators higher than Lapiz shouldn't be able to buy from this shop as they already can get all that stuff.
That still ruins the point. I paid 40$ for stones to have better stuff then me ? Btw its not hard to get 150 points.
here something from the refund page
Our Refund Policy:
Since the items and ranks you receive when donating are Digital Intangible Items, there is a strict no refund policy.
Since you can not replace the time it took to assign you your rank, and/or give back the items you received no refunds will be granted.
This accounts even if you were banned.
Executing a chargeback/dispute will get your account banned from our server automatically.
There not really Intangible if stones can attain better stuff.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
That still ruins the point. I paid 40$ for stones to have better stuff then me ? Btw its not hard to get 150 points.

How is it not hard to get 150 points? 150 points means you kill 150 people. It takes a while for a normal stone to get that many kills. And even with one enchanted golden apple any donator can easily kill the stone.

here something from the refund page
Our Refund Policy:
Since the items and ranks you receive when donating are Digital Intangible Items, there is a strict no refund policy.
Since you can not replace the time it took to assign you your rank, and/or give back the items you received no refunds will be granted.
This accounts even if you were banned.
Executing a chargeback/dispute will get your account banned from our server automatically.
There not really Intangible if stones can attain better stuff.

Only thing it is unfair for is because hackers also gets this stuff. But they were unfair from the beginning. You payed 40 GBP to everytime you spawn get the stuff that takes a stone more than 400 kills to get. How do you call that unfair? If something, then it would be that the donator ranks are to over powered. This system makes it a little bit more fair.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Guys, chillax, I had an idea. What if, stones could only buy certain items from the shop, e.g only the first set of dia armour and dia sword, no gapples but they can buy the potions, AND it's more expensive. BTWs they raised the price and a gapples now costs 300 points.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Then what is the point of this thread if enchanted golden apples are even more expensive? I think it's alright to give stone's a chance to shine (definitely not talking about myself) ~

The donators only teams anyways...

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Then what is the point of this thread if enchanted golden apples are even more expensive? I think it's alright to give stone's a chance to shine (definitely not talking about myself) ~

The donators only teams anyways...
^^Good point. I think 300 points for a gapple is a fair enough price. Maybe cheeper for donatos still?

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
NO. If something then more expensive for donators. They get them when they spawn anyways. As I said:

Yeah, higher than lapiz gets 3+...

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
NO. If something then more expensive for donators. They get them when they spawn anyways. As I said:

Yeah, higher than lapiz gets 3+...
My point is the shops give out items that are too op.
it should be iron armor and diamond armor that is given out.
Therefore I'm not seeing stones running around w/ protecion 2 diamond armor.
Don't forget about lava kills,,,

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
Guys, chillax, I had an idea. What if, stones could only buy certain items from the shop, e.g only the first set of dia armour and dia sword, no gapples but they can buy the potions, AND it's more expensive. BTWs they raised the price and a gapples now costs 300 points.
This is exactly what I'm trying to say.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
That is exactly what I'm trying to say.

How fair would it be if stone's couldn't buy enchanted golden apples? You already get them, worth 300 kills (or a lot of wins in for example Skywars) each...

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
My point is that the shops sells items that are too over powered.
It should only be iron and normal diamond armor that can be bought.
With that, I wouldn't see stone's run around with protection 2.
Also, don't forget about lava kills...

You think the shop sells items that are too overpowered? Then, if you call protection 2, earned from getting 420 kills over powered then what is it for donators that spawns with them everytime they get the kit? Then the stone's also need 300 kills to get an enchanted golden apple...

You also said that there should be iron armor in the shop. What is the point of that? Paying points for armor that anyone can get from just taking a kit or killing another stone.

What would I forget about lavakills? They removed the multiple kills/points that you got from lava kills about a week ago. How active are you on the kitpvp? Also, with the points resetting every maybe hour it's hard to even attain a high ammount of points.

//Only_okay

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom