Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
I have an idea to make a new kit: Knockback but if u know a better name post in the comments plz.

Stuff:

Knockback stick knockback 1 or 2

Chain chestplate: Projectile Protection
Chain Boots: Projectile Protection

Reactions: zombiecaat4

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
too OP i think, it will be overused and make the game unbalanced. Especially for those who cant afford it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yep, Knockback II is too OP. You can knock off each other ea-si-ly. Knockback I could be funny but I know others wouldn't like it.

Last edited:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Eh I can imagine the people who would spam that knockback stick... But then again the kb in skywars is already weird.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i would say too OP for skywars maybe something like Eggwars or something that isnt easy to be knocked off your island but i wouldnt make it Knockback 2 i would make it knockback 1 and i wouldnt have armor with it maybe like 4 iron so you can buy your own armor if this would be on Eggwars but i think its too OP for skywars

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
i would say too OP for skywars maybe something like Eggwars or something that isnt easy to be knocked off your island but i wouldnt make it Knockback 2 i would make it knockback 1 and i wouldnt have armor with it maybe like 4 iron so you can buy your own armor if this would be on Eggwars but i think its too OP for skywars
It's like 10x easier to knock someone off in EggWars.

U

Unipotato

This would be too OP in normal and basic gamemodes, since you cannot get punch bows. Even in Overpowered mode, this would still be OP considering that punch bows are kind of rare.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
It's like 10x easier to knock someone off in EggWars.
no its not its actually harder because of the islands being bigger and the way they are built really the only way to knock someone off is with Combos, consecutive hits with a punch bow no misses or getting them while they are building a bridge or at the edge already

zombiecaat4

Novice Member
Jan 6, 2017
I have an idea to make a new kit: Knockback but if u know a better name post in the comments plz.

Stuff:

Knockback stick knockback 1 or 2

Chain chestplate: Projectile Protection
Chain Boots: Projectile Protection
i think kb 1 is okay but 2 is too op

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Oh god no. I would literally stop playing the server if that was a thing. It completely takes away the purpose of pvp at all, and the fun of the game!

WikkieDDG

Feb 22, 2017
I think that could be a nice kit, but if the stick has like three durability and you can't repare it, it would be not too op. Cause you know you have to use it wisely :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom