Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you like this kit to be added?

• Total voters

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
i was wondering in team skywars if they could add Ender Pearl as a kit 1 ender and probably the vost of it would be 50 or 100 vanity points for every game. Or probably would be better with 500 points the cost of a ender pearl. Because i would like to pick a ender pearl for Team Skywars and waste atleast 100 vanity points or 500 points for it. Because a Ender Pearl could be like a rush kit would be nice . Why not add this for the kits of team skywars.

Reactions: oiRonikzo
G

Gamerfull

In my opinion it would be a mess, since when it is normal chest for example and there are people in the game will make you quite focus ...

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
In my opinion it would be a mess, since when it is normal chest for example and there are people in the game will make you quite focus ...
More pvp would be in the game, thats what i like lol to come at me because usually people runs and hides so it would be nice that people focus me...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No. It bould be unfair to others and you can get one with OP chests. In team skywars it is not needed because the difference between the islands is just 13/14 blocks? The same story with solo. It's too overpowerd to have enderpearls in each gamemode.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
No. It bould be unfair to others and you can get one with OP chests. In team skywars it is not needed because the difference between the islands is just 13/14 blocks? The same story with solo. It's too overpowerd to have enderpearls in each gamemode.
But the cost of the ender pearl to be atleast 100 vanity points or a lil more not so many people would have it tho.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I disagree, If you got the enderpearl kit, When the game starts, you can easily epearl to mid and get some good gear, while others haven't already looted their chests.

Reactions: xMrExa

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
It is unfair to others that don't have a rank. They can't receive vanity points because they have no rank. And as @ItsDavey_ said, the islands aren't that far from eachother. Just vote for overpowered chests to get enderpearles. Also, skywars got a big update not that long ago. They made new maps where the islands are a lot closer to eachother so ender pearles aren't necessary then.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
D

Deleted member 204478

Pretty sure this would be against the EULA if the kit required vanity points.
No rank - No vanity points.
A rank - Vanity points.
Besides, the kit would be overpowered anyway, I don't see why we should add this.

Reactions: Steyro

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
True, but it would be nice to have a cool down if u have taht kit to not think to go to mid that fast it would be nice a 20 sec cool down to throw the Ender Perle.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
True, but it would be nice to have a cool down if u have taht kit to not think to go to mid that fast it would be nice a 20 sec cool down to throw the Ender Perle.
Still, the ender pearle kit isn't that necessary and against the EULA. Just build to mid. Or make a tnt cannon, you can do that too. ;)

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
I disagree,
firstly you can simply build to the other islands seeing as the distance inbetween usually doesn't take to much time to build to
secondly you can get this in overpowered chests and not to mention people without a rank wouldn't be able to buy this kit because they can't get the vanity points which would make the kit very unfair.
Finally I don't think this would be a very good idea either because it would be messy due to a whole lot more people would focus and rush, personally I understand the game is fast paced, but this would just be a little over the top.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This used to be a kit way back (3 years ago) and it was extremely overpowered. I'm pretty sure it was removed because it was too good. For that I don't think they should add it back. Not to mention, the kit would be too good for Basic/Normal items but useless in OP since enderpearls are already available in chests.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
In my opinion it will be a mess because it's very unfair because someone can right after midnight and lood everything

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't understand you're english, can you tell me please what you mean?
I like the suggestion of him. This kit that he is suggestion at the moment is removed, because it was an OP kit. I like this kit, But I want to see also zn elytra in skywars, Maybe elytra skywars, a new game mode.

Reactions: xMrExa
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom