Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

flaggan707

Jan 4, 2017
Hello! Me (flaggan707) and my friend (toppergardinen) Have thought of a new kit.

The kit name is going to be: Bird.

Bird is going to have:

2 Bread

An elytra with 2 durability (that means 3 seconds fly time)

If you can, make so you cant take off the elytra untill it breaks. When the elytra breaks, it doesent turn into an broken elytra. It dissapears

The kit can cost around 600 points, but you decide..

Regards flaggan707 and toppergardinen

Last edited:
Reactions: longbow102

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
That will make Eggwars a little bit too easy to get to mid. Just pillar up, fly with the elytra to mid, get some money, pillar back up and fly back to your islands.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
SpinZepz, why dont you have an idea?
It's just so plain and is a simple waste. Three seconds of flying time. Just think about how quick three seconds can be. And how will you get to an island in the time spand of three seconds. I am very against the fact about adding Hostiles, pets, levitation and anything that would really change the game play for the worst.

I gave you my opinion if you still don't understand well then feel free to question me about it.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No for me.
The Elytra can easily be used (even for 2 seconds), to fly over to kill someone on tentacles easily, same with some other maps.
Same with the fact that i dont think CubeCraft wants to introduce the elytra into eggwars.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Elytra's would make your job to easy.You can just fly to mid get the stuff you wannna get and then fly back to your island this is ease for campers to camp more than they already do

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
You could just keep flying if you toggle your internet connection at the right time. Would defeat the purpose of low durability

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom