Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hye everybody, I got some nice suggestion for blockwars.

1: More then 2 teams
2: More awesome maps

1: At first I begin with te amount of teams. Untill now, blockwars has always 2 teams. Okay it's fine but wouldn't it be awesome that there are more teams? Okay it is maybe a bit harder to win, but more challenging. I did not say that the maps with 2 teams must disapear, but it's only a suggestion, hope you like it! :)

2: Adding some new maps? What about a map for the End, Nether, Heaven, Computer, Dessert, Food, City? Ir are just suggestions, and may you can use these suggestions to make blockwars much better than it is? Give it a try :D

So that were my suggestions, hope u enjoyed it? Leave some suggestions?

Thanks in advice!

Thibo ;)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I agree they need to update block wars with more maps,but right now that is not really a focus for the developers.As for the more than 2 player maps,I feel like that would not work since i think block wars has always been a 2 team game.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Blockwars (the main one at least) has a CTF game style. More than 2 teams would be hectic, and crossteaming would be a problem. It'd be pretty hard to prove if someone were teaming too.

Imagine if there's: Red, Blue, Yellow and Green,
Blue goes for Red, which means Red needs to defend. But what if Green also went for Red? That means that Red really won't get the opportunity to properly attack others, as they're too busy defending. And even if Yellow went for Green or Blue, it'd be wishful thinking that they'd retreat and stop going for Red.
It really wouldn't work out due to getting "teamed up on"
Also, how would the re-balancing work? Cube clearly wants to keep it despite the amount of people suggesting for it to not exist.

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Blockwars (the main one at least) has a CTF game style. More than 2 teams would be hectic, and crossteaming would be a problem. It'd be pretty hard to prove if someone were teaming too.

Imagine if there's: Red, Blue, Yellow and Green,
Blue goes for Red, which means Red needs to defend. But what if Green also went for Red? That means that Red really won't get the opportunity to properly attack others, as they're too busy defending. And even if Yellow went for Green or Blue, it'd be wishful thinking that they'd retreat and stop going for Red.
It really wouldn't work out due to getting "teamed up on"
Also, how would the re-balancing work? Cube clearly wants to keep it despite the amount of people suggesting for it to not exist.

Yeah, you are right, it was just an idea. I also didn't think about the balancing :/. But what do u think about the maps?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
1: At first I begin with te amount of teams. Untill now, blockwars has always 2 teams. Okay it's fine but wouldn't it be awesome that there are more teams? Okay it is maybe a bit harder to win, but more challenging. I did not say that the maps with 2 teams must disapear, but it's only a suggestion, hope you like it! :)

Neat idea, it would undoubtedly more challenging!

2: Adding some new maps? What about a map for the End, Nether, Heaven, Computer, Dessert, Food, City? Ir are just suggestions, and may you can use these suggestions to make blockwars much better than it is? Give it a try :D
New maps are always welcome, I don't know if they are already working on but this would probably make it more popular. :)

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom