Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

__KrlosNR

Oct 7, 2017
New items in the eggwars store such as:
* A bucket of water to make waterdrops and remove damage by falling. Now, so that you do not splash water all over the map, I recommend that you set a time limit which will be the time that the water will be on the ground, after that the water will either return to the player's inventory or it will be lost that is at your choice. The cost will be approximately 5 diamonds, which for a bucket of water is expensive, yes, but its functionality is going to be very good

* A wooden sword with fire aspect to use as a secondary weapon is to say somewhere in the hotbar and interspersed with the normal sword, like a rod; Its price will be approximately 10 diamonds.

Other things:

Something that I also recommend is that you do events in eggwars for example: on weekends you can go up to level 4 or 5 the diamond generator; or that the eggs are already covered with obsidian; or even that there are twice as many points in a schedule that will be advertised in the server or in the forum so that they increase their activity in both parts.

L

Lightning McQueen

Terrible ideas. Water buckets in eggwars dont mix , rods are useless and I hate fire aspect. Hate the idea of the level 4 generator , like seriously? Eggs already obsidianized? Meh , dont want it.

Reactions: Priley

Aalright

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Some where in England
Water buckets would only ruin the game people would start to abuse them, besides I'm sure it'll create some sort of glitch which people will abuse, and people would be able to camp near the void which will be extremely annoying.Anything to do with fire would ruin the game, it would be too over powered. And the rest of the things are pretty much pointless; a level 3 generator is good enough, and start off the egg already covered in obsidian that's annoying and might even ruin the game. But the last idea the point one is a good one but it should only be on special events for e.g Christmas, thanks giving etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom