Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
" Hello, CubeCrafters! Although this idea was suggested too many times before, I still agree that Bedrock needs some improvements. I will suggest some kits in Java to be added in Bedrock which are good & not OP "

🥚 Eggwars:
  • Money Bags
  • Egg armor
  • Shell cracker
  • Egg shell
Skywars:
  • Swordman
  • Iron golem
  • Scout
  • Smuggler
  • Archer
  • Healer
🍀 Lucky Islands:
  • Diamonds
  • Scout
  • Heavy
  • Archer
  • Miner
  • Healer
Thank you for reading my suggestion.
Feel free to put your opinion in a comment.
Don't forget to hit the like button!

Reactions: Violentcreeper7

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
That’s a really good idea, especially when there’s like well idk since I don’t play bedrock.

I’ve also seen tons of threads about the exact same thing, so I think your right. :D

Reactions: maflenoo

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Bedrock kits take a different approach to gameplay kits by giving the player a very minor boost to their gameplay which I believe the Java kits do not, I'm not sure about EggWars but I know you've listed some SkyWars and Lucky Islands kits that are pretty overpowered on Java, so I'd prefer they didn't get pushed to Bedrock in their current forms.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedrock kits take a different approach to gameplay kits by giving the player a very minor boost to their gameplay which I believe the Java kits do not, I'm not sure about EggWars but I know you've listed some SkyWars and Lucky Islands kits that are pretty overpowered on Java, so I'd prefer they didn't get pushed to Bedrock in their current forms.
I know that they might be op a bit, but I think that Bedrock kits still need some buff!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I know that they might be op a bit, but I think that Bedrock kits still need some buff!
This isn't how kit balancing works, if we added Swordsman or Scout to Bedrock it'd make the other kits terrible, then we'd have to buff the other kits making the entire game very kit-centric. It should be based on your actions and skill and not which kit you pick.

So I highly disagree, I dont mind these kits being added if they are massively nerfed to fit alongside the Bedrock kits.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
There is already a kit named healer in Lucky Islands, but idk if it's the same.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
This isn't how kit balancing works, if we added Swordsman or Scout to Bedrock it'd make the other kits terrible, then we'd have to buff the other kits making the entire game very kit-centric. It should be based on your actions and skill and not which kit you pick.

So I highly disagree, I dont mind these kits being added if they are massively nerfed to fit alongside the Bedrock kits.
The Lucky Islands kits are already broken

Jan 13, 2019

I think maybe they could come if they were able to be unlocked by points

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
" Hello, CubeCrafters! Although this idea was suggested too many times before, I still agree that Bedrock needs some improvements. I will suggest some kits in Java to be added in Bedrock which are good & not OP "

🥚Eggwars:
  • Money Bags
  • Egg armor
  • Shell cracker
  • Egg shell
Skywars:
  • Swordman
  • Iron golem
  • Scout
  • Smuggler
  • Archer
  • Healer
🍀Lucky Islands:
  • Diamonds
  • Scout
  • Heavy
  • Archer
  • Miner
  • Healer
i definitely like this

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They

🥚Eggwars:
  • Money Bags
  • Egg armor
  • Shell cracker
  • Egg shell
Skywars:
  • Swordman
  • Iron golem
  • Scout
  • Smuggler
  • Archer
  • Healer
🍀Lucky Islands:
  • Diamonds
  • Scout
  • Heavy
  • Archer
  • Miner
  • Healer
In my opinion for the egg armour, if it's too much you can always reskin the iron armour into egg armour since its white and difficult to get anyways. Btw still waiting on /report for bedrock

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
While I'm not against the adding the same kits as java, I feel bedrock should get its own kits instead. Keep it more of a unique kits on bedrock. So while I want more kits, I don't want the same kits just copied over.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Im sorry but holy moly builder on eggwars is not a minor improvement, maybe if you wernt able to get the kit again after your first death instantly then it would be a bit more balanced but its still miles better than miner or baker unless its on hardcore then miner has a chance as a basic weapon (even then your usually better off going builder and getting 32 iron from mid getting you a wood sword)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Im sorry but holy moly builder on eggwars is not a minor improvement, maybe if you wernt able to get the kit again after your first death instantly then it would be a bit more balanced but its still miles better than miner or baker unless its on hardcore then miner has a chance as a basic weapon (even then your usually better off going builder and getting 32 iron from mid getting you a wood sword)
In comparison to the Java kits- it's a minor improvement. However in the scope of Bedrock I feel as though this kit was overlooked as at the time because we didn't really understand how fast Bedrock bridging was, on Java it takes serious skill to get to a decent speed. That's just a guess though.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
In comparison to the Java kits- it's a minor improvement. However in the scope of Bedrock I feel as though this kit was overlooked as at the time because we didn't really understand how fast Bedrock bridging was, on Java it takes serious skill to get to a decent speed. That's just a guess though.
Yep, There are people out there (even on CC) that do sprint jump bridging and its not too hard, I personally do sprint bridging because i dont want to be suddenly in the void after cubecraft and my client disagreed on where a block is and it goes the servers way

Personally, i think it should be between 10 to 15 blocks that you get (i prefer 10 for balancing)

Also baker is the absolute worse kit possible, One cake is just not useful at all since nobody ive seen eats the cake while running (is it even possible?) Baker should be something like 4-8 steak or 8-16 carrots (devs choose) as its just useless

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I refuse to argue with this considering that you have no purpose to ever get the miner kit. A stone pick is 10 iron and its trash regardless

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom