Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
2,697
1,953
278
Mordor
First of all, is it going to be a team based game or not? Because if not, there isn't a reason to add it at all. (There's Kit PVP and Assassinations)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gjpoppy

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
The teams will have all the same classes and the other team will have different classes
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
By me saying random, there are pre-set kits and it randomises every minute or so and the game will be 5 minutes ;3
 

AtomicBirdAss

Well-Known Member
Oct 27, 2013
782
373
138
36
Why would you care?
I think it would be more fun to make something like TF2. Just fight each other in teams, and be able to switch class whenever you want. (You would get that class after you died & respawned). A fun gameplay mode from TF2 is TITOATH. (Totally Ignore The Objective And Trade Hats)
 

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
918
946
213
26
Germany
I think it would be more fun to make something like TF2. Just fight each other in teams, and be able to switch class whenever you want. (You would get that class after you died & respawned). A fun gameplay mode from TF2 is TITOATH. (Totally Ignore The Objective And Trade Hats)
It should be &4&nUnique &7 :P
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom