Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Imaginaerum be added to Cubecraft?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRules

Oct 26, 2014
It's one of the best map submissions we've received. However, due to the fact you have posted it on multiple forums/servers, I can't use it. Since it's like downloading a map from PMC. We like to keep everything unique as possible (Original).
So thats the most egoist idea I have ever heard. Only a map for your server? Really? Wait I'm gonna do a film only for cinemas in Spain. I'm gonna release an album only to hear it in Spain.
I'm just completely amazed with the things you have said. It's a Hunger Games map, come on. If you have Hunger Games on your server, the people in your server will enjoy playing this map, as people from other servers will enjoy playing this map in other servers.
I'm not an egoist person, I just want minecraft community know and play this map, and of course enjoy it. I don't want only people from Cubecraft playing this map. I'm a builder, and I want people to know that.

Cheers, Dragon <3

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
So thats the most egoist idea I have ever heard. Only a map for your server? Really? Wait I'm gonna do a film only for cinemas in Spain. I'm gonna release an album only to hear it in Spain.
I'm just completely amazed with the things you have said. It's a Hunger Games map, come on. If you have Hunger Games on your server, the people in your server will enjoy playing this map, as people from other servers will enjoy playing this map in other servers.
I'm not an egoist person, I just want minecraft community know and play this map, and of course enjoy it. I don't want only people from Cubecraft playing this map. I'm a builder, and I want people to know that.

Cheers, Dragon <3
Countries are different than servers. You can't compare a whole country to a server. Owning a country is different to owning a server.

As a server, we want to be unique. We want to have maps specific to our server that you can't get on any other server. We don't want people to see us as people who are just stealing things from other servers. We understand why you posted it on multiple forums, and it looks great, but it's not unique and special to our server sorry.
Yeah, players will enjoy playing it, but it's not just our server they can play it on, I mean, why shouldn't they just go to another server to play the map?
With the whole realeasing something only for Spain thing, in real life, countries don't have to be completely unique, they share rules and things with other countries, just as we share some game play ways like Survival Games, but, if all countries had the exact same rules, it wouldn't work to the general population, if countries all looked the exact same, all had the same climate, people wouldn't go to specific places for specific things, people go live in the countryside because they like the views, people go live in the city because they like the busyness, if everywhere was the exact same, people wouldn't go places for specific things. If the maps on our server were the exact same as every other server, people wouldnt come to our server for those specific maps.
I hope that thing made as much sense as it did in my head, because it already makes less sense to me written down now.

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
So thats the most egoist idea I have ever heard...

Ugh, this isn't the best way to get your message across. I realise you put a lot of time into this but I'd step back a second and put your post in context.

So far, everything on CCG seems to be custom made for CCG. This is either by CCG people or by regular CCG users in specific submissions. The plugins too are (almost) all custom made. Man-years of work. You are asking them to make an exception for your build. Now personally I think your map is awesome and the slick video really helps sell it. If it were up to me I would make it the exception to the rule, though I don't know what, if any, license issues entail. But the case for including it on CCG can and should be made in the context of a successful server built more-or-less independently of other MC communities.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Aimee and LauraMoneyBags have said everything. Better than I could ever say it too. The map's denied, even though..
It's one of the best map submissions we've received
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom