Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WaxFan9767534

Jun 27, 2020
Hi, I think you can add more game. Hide and seek can be cool, people love it. Create a 1st lobby on skyblock for: normal skyblock; bottle skyblock; 1 block skyblock. You can add a jump run, concept: there is a jump, a lot of people, and all guys jump and the 1st win. It can be fun. Don't create a new lobby to do this, you can just add a portal next the jump oon the minerwave lobby. :cube_light::uber_cubelet: . Add to the tp challenge. One next one,players use an enderpearl to tp hisself. People tp to the more blocks win!!!

Reactions: LlTE

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I think these are great concepts, but this would take a while and developers are working on fixing bugs for the normal skyblock first, so these could be possible game-modes in the future.

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
The games that both networks have now are fine, plus, if too many new games are added, it could split the playerbase too much, which would result in a longer wait time for games to start, especially for the Java Network, which already has somewhat low player counts compared to Bedrock already.

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
The games that both networks have now are fine, plus, if too many new games are added, it could split the playerbase too much, which would result in a longer wait time for games to start, especially for the Java Network, which already has somewhat low player counts compared to Bedrock already.
whoa i just used a lot of commas

Reactions: ImLuctor

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
I really don't know what was wrong with the waiting time, for me it was fine. And I like the minerware thingy but the games are just not that good, its just a quick thing. I prefer party games on hype bcs the games are longer duration and funnier.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom