Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WaxFan9767534

Member
Jun 27, 2020
3
1
4
26
Hi, I think you can add more game. Hide and seek can be cool, people love it. Create a 1st lobby on skyblock for: normal skyblock; bottle skyblock; 1 block skyblock. You can add a jump run, concept: there is a jump, a lot of people, and all guys jump and the 1st win. It can be fun. Don't create a new lobby to do this, you can just add a portal next the jump oon the minerwave lobby. :cube_light::uber_cubelet: . Add to the tp challenge. One next one,players use an enderpearl to tp hisself. People tp to the more blocks win!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LlTE

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
376
1,689
234
21
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I think these are great concepts, but this would take a while and developers are working on fixing bugs for the normal skyblock first, so these could be possible game-modes in the future.
 

Beller5

Member
Apr 25, 2020
38
22
9
19
My Recliner
The games that both networks have now are fine, plus, if too many new games are added, it could split the playerbase too much, which would result in a longer wait time for games to start, especially for the Java Network, which already has somewhat low player counts compared to Bedrock already.
 

Beller5

Member
Apr 25, 2020
38
22
9
19
My Recliner
The games that both networks have now are fine, plus, if too many new games are added, it could split the playerbase too much, which would result in a longer wait time for games to start, especially for the Java Network, which already has somewhat low player counts compared to Bedrock already.
whoa i just used a lot of commas
 
  • Like
Reactions: ImLuctor

ImLuctor

Well-Known Member
Aug 31, 2016
152
57
104
38
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
I really don't know what was wrong with the waiting time, for me it was fine. And I like the minerware thingy but the games are just not that good, its just a quick thing. I prefer party games on hype bcs the games are longer duration and funnier.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom