Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this happen?

• Total voters
There should be some new games for the bedrock edition of the server. I love the server but all there is to play are some generic games which can be found on most servers. Personally, I think there should be about 2 extra games than there already are, such as an Elytra game and a Super Paintball game (Super Paintball is my favourite featured game on Java). I know there are thousands of bedrock players on Cubecraft, and it would be nice to see some new game modes. Loved the Christmas themed game though.

Reactions: TeamTMS

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Well, I would also like to see some new games for Bedrock. But could you like give more information about the games that you want to see?

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
+1. Bedrock join message says that they are working on new features and games. They did the features first but where’s the games? The last permanent game to release was Minerware in Summer of 2018

Well, I would also like to see some new games for Bedrock. But could you like give more information about the games that you want to see?
We could have an elytra style survival games. Vut I mainly want to focus on Super Paintball. Super Paintball is a 16 player game in which there are two sides are trying to destroy the other. There are four kits (Rifle, Shotgun, Machine Gun, Sniper Rifle) whoch do varyomg ammounts of damage. Your health is split up into four parts, represented by your team-coloured leather armour. As you get hit, your armour will turn purple. If you die, you go into spectator mode as players on your team recieve three potions to either heal themselves or others. It is generally just a really cool game that I have on my Realms and play extensively with my friends.

Reactions: Starry

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I’m not sure how Bedrock will run other games/larger games.
It has enough games which fit well right now.I personally prefer updating updating the already existing games instead of adding new ones.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I know Bedrock cannot hold many games, but maybe a gamemode which switches aroumd every month
Adding the ,,Featured games” system from Java (which is probably what you meant) will probably take too much time to the already busy Management and Developers.

Reactions: Kyrinth

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
We already said that Bedrock platform got much updates the last year, now they have to look into Java platform, there is already much things in Bedrock aren't found in Java, I want to see some new things in Java.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom