Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Hi im just wondering if you guys can make some new gamemods? cause almost every gamemode you have is 1.9 the only gamemode i enjoyed playing is Skwars Only Maybe you guys can add more pvp or like more fun mini games? Maybe like UHC or Kingdom Wars (its basically like protecting your kingdom from an upcoming attack from enemies and you have to mine for resources ) so its like this server is for everybody like All in one package server you know. I know its hard to make stuff like this but it will be worth it ;)

Reactions: Fqnta

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
That all sounds very nice, and I do want new gamemodes since new gamemodes are awesome! But Cubecraft can’t really do much with someone saying (for the thousandth time, this very politely I have to say) add a new gamemode! You gave a vage description of what you would like to be added. I suggest you choose one of the idea and work it out as much as possible so that players have a better idea of what it is! If you need any help with making the idea more concrete or writing the suggestion, you can always send me a message on the forums.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that first of all they need to clear all the cheaters from the network, because if now the gamemodes are: Skywars (plenty of cheaters), EggWars (Some cheaters) and in the others I did not meet any cheater so I don't really know.
I know that you want more gamemodes but I think that if you want to add more first of all we need to clear the network because is plenty of cheaters.
I hope this thread gets escalated!

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Yep and they also need to let non rank people like me to report its pretty unfair thats why a lot of people target cubecraft to hack

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think that first of all they need to clear all the cheaters from the network, because if now the gamemodes are: Skywars (plenty of cheaters), EggWars (Some cheaters) and in the others I did not meet any cheater so I don't really know.
I know that you want more gamemodes but I think that if you want to add more first of all we need to clear the network because is plenty of cheaters.
The team that deals with rule-breakers, moderators, and the team that develops games, developers, are completely different so I don't see why they should first get rid of hackers before they could start developing a new game mode. However, yeah, as said above this suggestion needs a lot more creativity. Just asking for new game modes isn't how this subforum works, you have to come up with the game modes if you're making a thread here, only then people can give feedback

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I'm sure there will be new gamemodes to look forward to in the future, but at the moment the focus is more on other things, balancing and improving the games we already have, etc... While this time is passing, why don't you think of a gamemode that you would like to have, so you can give us a bit more detail on your idea? :)

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Yep and they also need to let non rank people like me to report its pretty unfair thats why a lot of people target cubecraft to hack

That's true, I agree with that but there are a lot of players that are just reporting players just because they lost a fight and get mad what is pretty 'dumb' ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ
Like others above me I suggest you to get one nice gamemode that you really want to be added and tell as much as you can about it... Who knows maybe it will be added? (˙ᵕ˙)♡

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
The team that deals with rule-breakers, moderators, and the team that develops games, developers, are completely different so I don't see why they should first get rid of hackers before they could start developing a new game mode. However, yeah, as said above this suggestion needs a lot more creativity. Just asking for new game modes isn't how this subforum works, you have to come up with the game modes if you're making a thread here, only then people can give feedback
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KingdomWars - Have to grab resources for 10min in a medium sandbox with 4/10/20 teammates and basically defend there territory to win before anyone liberates it.
Jerio is HERE! - You have to hide from jerio with other players and try to escape from a Spaceship/Planet/RocketShip.
HighWars! - You start with no clan and in the lobby You have to kill Ornegia to Win! There are 100 floors in total with different Themes and you can also make your clan or someone invites you like your friend or a stranger... The higher the better. You have to kill creatures to gain exp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom