Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse_YT

Jun 5, 2020
So, recently I was playing Cubecraft and I wanted to play some Survival and then and idea hit me. I suggest that you add a creative/survival or a freebuild gamemode where players get 1 chunk and they have the abbility to build whatever they want in it but when they are not in their designated chunk they can only fly around and look at other pepole's builds.

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
looks good and creative!

I think one chunk is a bit small, they could put a 2x2 chunks so people can have more space.
A "vote" system that people can vote if a building is: bad, good, awsome; and people with the most votes in the end of a certain time could get a reward(like a rank upgrade on java/special and exclusive cubelets, and for bedrock some exclusive cage/prefix/particle etc).

a survival i dont think would be THAT cool, but they can also try
The creative at a point will not be that popular, so what if they add as a SEASONAL EVENT??
then if it had exclusive itens, it would have even more people to participate!

if the mods get rid of NSFW builds and other innapropiate builds, i think this could be an AWESOME idea

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
I think one chunk is a bit small, they could put a 2x2 chunks so people can have more space.
I agree with the whole idea, and yes, the chunks should be a bit bigger!

Other than that I would love this gamemode and I hope it can be added to CubeCraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom