• No.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuzImSnowY

Dec 22, 2016
Its sorta like eggwars, still with the main aspect of having to build to different islands and getting different generators ect... except for one thing, for the first few minutes (i cant really think of a time) you are walled off from anything and stuck on your island and you have to get prepared for when the walls drop. i think this will give eggwars a little more excitement, as everyone will most likely have the same gear, keeping it even and making players take a more strategic approach (in my own opinion

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
I personally think that this would limit the number of strategies you can do in eggwars. You can't diamonds early as an advantage and you can't rush other players' islands. This would just make the games longer and I'm sure many people wouldn't want that.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I would say no.
It looks like a mix of Moneywalls and Eggwars.
Eggwars is really populair but, Moneywalls isn't at all.
I think 'combining' them together is not the best idea.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
its an interesting suggestion however ima have to say -1 from me because Moneywalls wasnt very popular and it can limit certain things to do make the games last longer then they should be

Reactions: Yamin

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
So this is just Eggwars and The Walls combined, BOOM got your concept! But CubeCraft don't need other games for now. They probably have other priorities, such as fixing many bugs in UHC, etc.

Reactions: Baploon

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree. We have EggWars which was and still is popular and we had Money Walls which wasn't popular at all. So combining those two will not work. -1 from me, sorry.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Its sorta like eggwars, still with the main aspect of having to build to different islands and getting different generators ect... except for one thing, for the first few minutes (i cant really think of a time) you are walled off from anything and stuck on your island and you have to get prepared for when the walls drop. i think this will give eggwars a little more excitement, as everyone will most likely have the same gear, keeping it even and making players take a more strategic approach (in my own opinion
This is a copy of money walls basically besides the building to other islands? They already took it out and I doubt that they will add it back in. I wish they would though.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Sounds really cool, but I think it would sort of destroy rushing, which loses the thrill and excitement of the game. :D
Agreed.
The point of eggwars is to not let people get to good of gear, and of course, kill players and break eggs.
And there is one problem with that in this gamemode.

Not letting people get gear- if there is a wall, then people will get gear, making it more difficult to win (in a way)
Breaking eggs and eliminating players- kinda hard to do that when there is a wall :/ (yes it falls, but then it is more difficult)

Plus, once the walls fall, EVERYONE is building, either to mid, or otger islands.
It would be insane to deal with everyone building at the same time.

Sorry, but -1 for me.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I don't agree with that idea.
First of all is because I love focus other people.
Second, in that game you have to wait a few minutes until the walls disappear, people will get OP in that time.
Third, in that time until walls disappear people can do skybases or fortress and they will camp.
Forth, a game will take a lifetime to finish.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
75058712.jpg

U

Unipotato

I'm gonna have to say that I don't like this. It would take away some of the aspects of EggWars, such as rushing islands and mid. It also seems like a combo between Money Walls and EggWasr, which are two games that shouldn't mix, they don't seem very compatible. Money Walls was less popular, whereas EggWars is one of the most popular things on Cube.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom