• Nah!

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland
youtube.com
Hey CubeCrafters! Remember when Fortnite was a hype and CubeCraft made Battle Zone? Well, right now the game Brawl Stars is very populair and I think it would be very cool to have a Minecraft version called Brawl Craft!

What is Brawl Stars?
So, for those who don't know what Brawl Stars is, it is a mobile game developed by Supercell. There are a lot of gamemodes: Gem Grab, (Duo) Showdown, Brawl Ball and a lot more! There are also characters, that each have different abilities. These abilties include: Normal Attack, Super Attack and Gadget.

What are the gamemodes?
3vs3 gamemodes

Gem Grab

There are 2 teams. They each spawn on the opposite side of the map. In the middle, there is a hole. From this hole, gems spawn. You can pick these gems up and hold them. When you get killed, the gems drop and can be picked up again. The first team to have a total of 10 gems, wins.

Brawl Ball
Simeply said, it's football. The 2 teams spawn on the opposite site of the map again, and in the middle there is a ball. Each team has a goal on it's side. You win by scoring 2 goals. When a goal is made, the ball resets to the middle of the map and the players will be spawned on the opposite sides again.

Heist
The 2 teams spawn on the opposite side of the map again. But each team has a safe on its side. The first team to destroy the enemy safe, wins. The safe has HP, like a player, but a lot more. So it's not a one shot thing.

(Duo) Showdown

Showdown

There are a total of 10 players on the map. The goal is to be the last one standing. There are also Power Boxes, that drop Power Cubes when destroyed, to increase the HP and attack damage of your brawler with 10%. People also drop Power Cubes when killed. So if you have 5 Cubes, your HP and damage will be 50% increased. (From like 3000 HP and 30 attack damage -> 4500 HP and 45 attack damage).

Duo Showdown
Same as normal showdown, but with teams of 2. So 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2.

Brawlers
A brawler is the character you play as. Each one has it's own unique abilities. The normal attack, the super attack and gadget. The normal attack is an attack you can always use. It has 3 ammo and it recharges 1 every X seconds. The super is a chargeable attack. You need to do an X ammount of damage with your normal attack for the super to charge. Gadgets can ge activated whenever you want, but only 3 times per match. The numbers as in range are blocks. The numbers in speed are the blocks per second. I will give a few examples of brawlers that could be used

Shelly
HP: 3600
Movement Speed: 2.4
Damage: 1500 (Range 7.6)
Super Damage: 2880 (Range 7.6)
Gadget: Fast Forward. Shelly dashes forward a few blocks.

Leon
HP: 3200
Movement Speed: 2.7
Damage: 616 x4 (9.6)
Super Damage: 0 (Invisibility for 6 seconds)
Gadget: Clone Projector. Leon creates an illusion of himself to confuse his enemies. It is killed in one hit by anny brawler.

The game
So, when you click the Brawl Craft NPC, you get a GUI with the question what gamemode you want to play, Gem Grab, Brawl Ball, Heist or Showdown. After that, you get to select your brawler. Then you will be teleported to the lobby where the game will begin.

So, I hope you like my HUGE idea. Of course it can be expanded and everything, but I just wanted to give an idea for a new gamemode that I think a lot of people will play. If you have an idea for the game, just leave a comment down below!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Oh no, not Braw stars! :confused1:

Also I don't think CubeCraft would add more gamemodes, though it could be nice as an Arcade game,

Reactions: Texbirds

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
To each their own, ofcourse. But I don't think many people would play this. It is a cool idea to have more gamemodes though.

But I kinda agree with @EasterFin , If they were to add this it'd probably have to be an arcade game

Reactions: Finixly

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I like the Gem suggestion tho, I've played brawl stars myself and I enjoyed that mode the most. But on the other side.. We have blockwars already and capture the flag and that 3v3 showdown aren't that different from each other.. So it's a no for me

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Honestly, I don't think this is going to happen. There are already 2 games with the same principle, micro game Minerware and Blockwars, if there also comes a 3rd game with the same intention will be a little to much, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lozora
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom