Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ohray101

Jan 9, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
i have no clue how this works but i would like to suggest some new games that known for most of us , like hide and seek , murder of mystery something fun i imagined alot of things about cubecraft when i was a kid and said they’ll do it in the future

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I love playing murder mystery, hide and seek, just build, games like that on other servers. but because they already exist on a lot of other servers i'm not really sure they'd be necessary on cubecraft.
I definitely feel cubecraft needs another non-pvp mode like them though!

ohray101

Jan 9, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I love playing murder mystery, hide and seek, just build, games like that on other servers. but because they already exist on a lot of other servers i'm not really sure they'd be necessary on cubecraft.
I definitely feel cubecraft needs another non-pvp mode like them though!
i tottaly agree with u i’m spamming the hive for the hide and seek game but there are alot of nubs that can’t even seek or hide Properly so i thought maybe cubecraft will be different haha

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
If CubeCraft were to add these games they would need to add a twist to make the game their own, because otherwise it would be copying other servers. Perhaps this thread could be used to brainstorm ideas about how CubeCraft may be able to make these modes unique to them. I personally really enjoy the types of games you have suggested, and I would also really like to see some more non-PvP-focused game modes make it onto CubeCraft in the future.

ohray101

Jan 9, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
If CubeCraft were to add these games they would need to add a twist to make the game their own, because otherwise it would be copying other servers. Perhaps this thread could be used to brainstorm ideas about how CubeCraft may be able to make these modes unique to them. I personally really enjoy the types of games you have suggested, and I would also really like to see some more non-PvP-focused game modes make it onto CubeCraft in the future.
i viewed some threads and realized alot of us want this game so badly , and the replies were “cubecraft can’t make this game cuz it’s copying” i bet cubecraft can make it unique in some ways and it’s just a suggestion it can be disagreed and agreed i tottaly understand!

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe for hide and seek a way that the cube can make it unique is by doing it the popularmmos way of hiding among npcs that can vary in stuff like sizes so that in one round you could hide in 1 block holes in walls while other if your big enough you can do some parkour that can take you to other places on the maps. This is what I just thought off so I bet that your right. If the cubecraft community really put their heads together they can make hide and seek totally different

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom