Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
I have a proposal to be a new pack in Cube Craft!! And it will be beautiful, will you allow me to display it?

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Its a good idea, but I don’t see it being added in. Most times they look for a more complex idea/showcase. I can help you recreate it if you add me on discord. Great idea though!

IGN: NotNitrouss
Dc: NotNitrouss#1508

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
Its a good idea, but I don’t see it being added in. Most times they look for a more complex idea/showcase. I can help you recreate it if you add me on discord. Great idea though!

IGN: NotNitrouss
Dc: NotNitrouss#1508
Ok your discord??? I'm ¿¿¿#1180

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
Great idea but i dont think the chance of this being added are hight. I do really feel the stone cage and would like it do be in the game but the dirt cage isnt mine, i do understand people who would like it but i wouldnt use it. But a great idea which just doesnt looks finished.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Great idea but i dont think the chance of this being added are hight. I do really feel the stone cage and would like it do be in the game but the dirt cage isnt mine, i do understand people who would like it but i wouldnt use it. But a great idea which just doesnt looks finished.
dirst cage isn't mine WOW!!!!

Reactions: ¿¿SA¿¿
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom