Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add survival yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just_a_kill

Sep 24, 2017
Dear Cubecraft
It is I Just_a_kill do you thing you could add a server in the server that would be survival for cubecraft Me and a friend love your server so much and we love suvival and was wanting to know if you could add it and if anyone eles want suvival add there will be a vote in here too but anyway it would be up to you cubecraft owner and co-ower thanks you reading thand and my friend Account name is wavielindo and Fanilia too

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Dear Cubecraft
It is I Just_a_kill do you thing you could add a server in the server that would be survival for cubecraft Me and a friend love your server so much and we love suvival and was wanting to know if you could add it and if anyone eles want suvival add there will be a vote in here too but anyway it would be up to you cubecraft owner and co-ower thanks you reading thand and my friend Account name is wavielindo and Fanilia too
I'am assuming you are asking Cubecraft to add SMP ( survival Multi-player). Sorry, but I don't think cubecraft will add SMP. If you want to play SMP with you friends, there are a lot of SMP servers out there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom