Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I think we have many games on cubecraft but they last for a long time so maybe we can create a new game and I was thinking about it and I thought the new name of the game is ... (BlackDead) I thought so Survive in maps and search for stuff to kill people and zombies like and comment if you find it a good idea

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hmmm some sort of Rust (DHD server has it). I would love to play a game like this. It's not something you see every day and it's kinda like survival.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
(BlackDead)
giphy.gif

Back to the thread. Many servers has this [Hypixe, AEM, DHD apparently] and I like these kind of games. In the past I played COD Zombies [on AEM] I no-lifed that for real. But yes, I like that gamemode. :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think we have many games on cubecraft but they last for a long time so maybe we can create a new game and I was thinking about it and I thought the new name of the game is ... (BlackDead) I thought so Survive in maps and search for stuff to kill people and zombies like and comment if you find it a good idea
This is a kind of UHC or is That wrong?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom