Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Hello, I have not been having as much fun on cubecraft as I use to recently and all the games are repetitive and old... I would like to see a new game come to cubecraft that can make players want to keep playing it (basicaly unlike skywars where you do the same time every time) and so I thought back to when I started playing minecraft, what game truly made me keep playing. The answer was Survival, I think survival would be an amazing addition to cubecraft with a expensive shop at spawn selling things like dragon eggs, sharp 6 books, and mending for ether diamonds or coins. Also with a monthly pvp arena where the survival players can fight with the gear they earned and the winner can get some sort of prize, like a uber cubelet. Also with claiming land ability and pets that can be added to the shop, like umm miniatures that follow u around ingame that would be Epic! Please leave suggestions below and give feedback on this suggestion. (And vote)

Also do not use the maps like they had on UHC nobody liked those maps they were ugly and gross use a vanilla world! (and ide suggest 1.13.2 join only so we can have some more fun features or wait untill 1.14)

Reactions: vodkaman2billion

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Cubecraft is a minigame server, not these kind of games like survival.
They had creative, why not survival? A lot of people played creative too it was removed because high matanance, and cubecraft = cubecraft games and survival is a game its not cubecraft minigames and its ur opinion you dont think survival is a minigame.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This has been suggested multiple times. I just feel like CubeCraft wants to keep the mini game aspect alive and will not add survival for that reason. Hopefully they add some other new mini game that would hopefully keep you happy ;)

Personally, they should really remakethe game from Mineplex called “Gladiators” (basically 16 players 1v1 and advance through quarter finals semi finals etc. until there is an ultimate winner.) with 1.13+ features so people are encouraged to update to higher versions and hopefully they could one day add those features in every game.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
This has been suggested multiple times. I just feel like CubeCraft wants to keep the mini game aspect alive and will not add survival for that reason. Hopefully they add some other new mini game that would hopefully keep you happy ;)

Personally, they should really remakethe game from Mineplex called “Gladiators” (basically 16 players 1v1 and advance through quarter finals semi finals etc. until there is an ultimate winner.) with 1.13+ features so people are encouraged to update to higher versions and hopefully they could one day add those features in every game.
I dont think that would fill tbh, most tryhards just want to play skywars and eggwars. And i hate those games its to repetative

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom