Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So, I thought if a new game idea that I can't come up with a name for! This is an overview of how the game works.

How the game works

You're divided into four or six teams in a circle. The goal to put it simply is to be the richest town. With some further explanation, you must trade to survive with other towns nearby. At the start of the game, all of the teams start with $20,000. The goal is to earn the most money. You own a restaurant within your end. In the middle, there is one town controlled by NPC villagers. This town plays an important role in the game.
The scoreboard looks like this:

Orange $22,500
Pink $21,000
Cyan $19,000
Green $17,500

Gray ?
(Gray is the town in the center)

Now you may be wondering, how do I get money? There are three ways:
1. Earn money from your restaurant
2. Steal from other towns
3. Trade with the gray village

Now to discuss the bank raiding. In order to raid a team's bank, you must steal the key from the front desk and open up the vault. Here, you can take $10 per second.

Now for the key changing part of this game, the gray village. As you know, the amount of money in possession of the gray village is hidden; until the last 10% of the game when it is revealed. IF THE GRAY TOWN BEATS THE PLAYER TOWNS THE PLAYERS GET NOTHING. The gray town also acts as a trade base. You can upgrade security and get money from turning in ores, speaking of which:

The Labyrinth

The labyrinth is a huge maze under the towns which is filled with minable ores. The way to the labyrinth is only open the last 25% of the game as that's the only way to get money back from the gray village.

Hunger

In order to make you buy food, hunger drains at three times the normal rate. You also can't use your own food and food it sold at a very expensive rate.

Let me know what you think!

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Sounds fun! I would love to play this. Would there be pvp while stealing? I don't really understand all of it, but it does sound pretty cool.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Sounds fun! I would love to play this. Would there be pvp while stealing? I don't really understand all of it, but it does sound pretty cool.
Forgot to include that, PvP is enabled except in restaurants and villager trading shops, where you have the assassins hunger effect.

There'd also be a voting option for emeralds changing the time of the game length, which defaults to 15 to 10, 25, 40, or 60.

You also automatically gain 10% profit per minute.

Reactions: RockBob4

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Sounds a bit too much like Colony wars from multicube(dont even try looking it up the server went down a long time ago).

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
+1 I love this game idea
it reminds me of Roblox a little bit but i do like it

i do like the concept but how about:
-Ability to upgrade you're restaurant with money to make things more expensive and gain money faster
-Killing Other town players gives you're town extra money
-Invisibility potions are a thing
-You can build traps and detectors for invisible players
-The town at middle sells : Traps, Potions, Armor, Weapons
-You can buy advertisements to slowly increase the money you gain (Question: do random mobs spawn on a pressure plate to give you money as if they are buying something?)

Other than that i will be looking forward to playing this :D

Maybe A name suggestion :
Economy
Work & Steal
Business Wars

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
+1 I love this game idea
it reminds me of Roblox a little bit but i do like it

i do like the concept but how about:
-Ability to upgrade you're restaurant with money to make things more expensive and gain money faster
-Killing Other town players gives you're town extra money
-Invisibility potions are a thing
-You can build traps and detectors for invisible players
-The town at middle sells : Traps, Potions, Armor, Weapons
-You can buy advertisements to slowly increase the money you gain (Question: do random mobs spawn on a pressure plate to give you money as if they are buying something?)

Other than that i will be looking forward to playing this :D

Maybe A name suggestion :
Economy
Work & Steal
Business Wars
I do like the ads and the the armor + weapons at center. I also forgot to mention that if you lose your hunger or die you must pay a $500 fee.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I do like the ads and the the armor + weapons at center. I also forgot to mention that if you lose your hunger or die you must pay a $500 fee.
ooooh that seems very interesting!
BTW the trap thing is like a spawn egg that summons a trip wire hook which notifies the team by a private message sent to the team who made the trap "A player has been detected around you're town" and notifies the player who set off the trap "You have set off a detector, The Enemy Town Is Aware of you're presences" etc

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Just Realized this i believe will be the first ever economy based game in minecraft entirely which is extremely creative and most likely a simple task and you cannot use the unoriginal card :P (when you say "i don't like this because it is unoriginal)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡