Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 25, 2017
Nomad's Land
1. Story Line. I like watching movies. So if you could be the character in the movie that would be really fun. What I think is the story is already laid out, except you have do everything (e.g their are quests you have to do to complete the story).
2. Big Server Game. If their were a Big Server Game, (e.g Minecraft but a different lay out) I think that would be really fun. You would go scavenging for fun and kill/team up with people and earn points (like a faction but with a resource pack).
Thanks and bye :D!

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
1. I kinda do not understand what you are trying to suggest us. Can you maybe give us more information ?
2. This sounds like community games. We have had a lot of community games in the past and we will probably have some more coming in the future.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
1. I kinda do not understand what you are trying to suggest us. Can you maybe give us more information ?
2. This sounds like community games. We have had a lot of community games in the past and we will probably have some more coming in the future.
For his first suggestion he wants a sort of story based game where a character has to do different quests to complete the story.Anyway the idea of story based game does not sound to bad.Im not sure about the second idea though.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1 not really a game and it would have no players as once you finish it you never can do anything in it again
Also do you know how long that would take to make?
A long flipping time that's how long
Honestly just play a map, there are an unending amount of them coming out and you'll have more of them than Cubecraft would be able to add
well about 2 not at all like the community games as they later say it is basically factions with a resource pack
Also I would assume there will be more community games, The host was switched again

Anyways to comment on that why add a resource pack? No reason to at all
Also they used to have factions, they did remove it when Freebuild went into maintenance, now Mac the last male admin to resign stated this quite a while before resignation "we don't plan on adding factions back"

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
1 not really a game and it would have no players as once you finish it you never can do anything in it again
Also do you know how long that would take to make?
A long flipping time that's how long
Not really, and the payoff could be massive. Sure, it's one-time content, but if you pad out the length of the quest by giving the people enough to do, players will suddenly find themselves inclined to play games that they otherwise wouldn't, and for longer amounts of time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom