Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BBoy2003

Jun 14, 2016
The server would be a lot better if the server added turf wars like in mineplex i love that game please add it :)

Reactions: WouterBakker

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Why everyone compare CubeCraft with othre servers? I don't get it. Every server has his own creativity with games. Some of them are copied but that cames because that are the popular games like Skywars or 1v1 battles, etc.

So if CubeCraft want to add a new game, it must be one of the merge or self made.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft is a very unique server, it why so many people play on it. It's a server that finds pleasure from coming up with it's own ideas! As much as turf wars is a good game, cubecraft did not come up with it, and it's sorta unfair to just take the idea. If you have any original ideas, feel free to put the in the suggestion part of the forums :-D

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I fail... tried to do something but I can't remove this message now XD

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
i dont trust polar bears
o.O

Anyway.. Eggwars is a populair game on cube, eggwars is pretty much the same as bedwars on GommeHD (Pretty big german server). Eggwars on cubecraft was released on June 20th 2015, I found bedwars videos dating back from october 2014. (Couldn't find the exact release date, I dont speak german fluently)

Video of bedwars:
(Just watch the first 2-3 minutes and you'll see its pretty much the same)

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
o_O

Anyway.. Eggwars is a populair game on cube, eggwars is pretty much the same as bedwars on GommeHD (Pretty big german server). Eggwars on cubecraft was released on June 20th 2015, I found bedwars videos dating back from october 2014. (Couldn't find the exact release date, I dont speak german fluently)

Video of bedwars:
(Just watch the first 2-3 minutes and you'll see its pretty much the same)
eggwars is just not the same as bedwars

WhyDoYouHack

Jun 7, 2016
Error 404.
Why everyone compare CubeCraft with othre servers? I don't get it. Every server has his own creativity with games. Some of them are copied but that cames because that are the popular games like Skywars or 1v1 battles, etc.

So if CubeCraft want to add a new game, it must be one of the merge or self made.
What we mean is that he want to put a game (Officialy of Mineplex) he want's to put it in CUBECRAFT so....

Reactions: nGilles_10
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom