Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi, there is still Survival Games on the Cubecraft Network. But it is a featured game, so that means you can play about twice a month for a period. (Not really sure about the exact times!)

Reactions: ItzPandaersMS

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Survival Games and TNT run are still featured games (TNT run is part of the Layer Spleef gamemode). This means you can still play them but only when they are featured, which is once every few weeks, like Egg said above.
Games like Hour Glass barely attracted enough players in 2017, so I doubt it would be a success if they returned now. These old games were really nice and would be really nostalgic to play once again, but sometimes replacement is needed and new things come in place for old ones.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
The problem with adding more games (as fun as they may be) is that it drags members away from other games, causing the player base to be spit between multiple lobbies, making both games suffer. That's why other games were removed. Now after saying that, I wouldn't be apposed to Survival Games coming back given the fact that I personally love it.

Reactions: ItzPandaersMS
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom