Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
First feelings on the new game mode aren’t great.. I don’t know what you guys think about it but you can let me know in the replies.
The reason I don’t like the mode so far is because, firstly It’s just a remake of beta wars with a voting system that costs money, secondly all they’ve done is changed the name and last of all they’ve added some more modes..Thats all? Couldnt they have just added this to beta wars? What was the point in having both? - Adam
(Mods/Helpers if I’m wrong, tell me what the new features are :/ )
-
React with Agree, disagree or unsure :) if you disagree or are unsure let me know why by shooting a reply :)

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
My iq has decreased from this thread.
1. Beta games was literally a test to see if people would like a game-mode. Take line dash which had around 10 consistent players, that was a beta game but it wasnt popular so it got thrown away. However games such as duels, blockwars and ffa were all popular.
2. cOsTs MoNeY!!!1!1 Adam, Cube is paired with Microsoft its going to want as much profit as possible.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
My iq has decreased from this thread.
1. Beta games was literally a test to see if people would like a game-mode. Take line dash which had around 10 consistent players, that was a beta game but it wasnt popular so it got thrown away. However games such as duels, blockwars and ffa were all popular.
2. cOsTs MoNeY!!!1!1 Adam, Cube is paired with Microsoft its going to want as much profit as possible.
So do you think they’ll remove beta wars soon then? If not.. what the point?

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I agree and I also thought that there will be a new gamemode. I also know that beta games are just experimental games, but normally they added duels and ffa and also the block wars games to beta games. This time there is nothing added, but I like the new battle arena lobby a lot

Reactions: GeoJosh7 and Adxm

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Since Beta games is tester games, I'm not sure if you remeber but the had block wars ctf and lucky islands??? (can someone correct me) Now both of these games have players

Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom